Toblerone Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 827 in Chocolate

Smooth Milk chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat.

April 16, 2017

These are just kind of an okay thing for me! Theres nothing that I exactly hate of dislike about them, its just that they lack that something exciting about them.

April 14, 2017

I LOVE toblerone bars!.. the chocolate itself is smooth and creamy and just melts in your mouth, the quality of chocolate is good. The nugget throughout the chocolate gives it that satisfying crunchiness and sweetness I'm looking for. Will absolutely purchase again when I'm craving chocolate!

April 13, 2017

This is always a chocolate I enjoy getting during the holidays. A good tip is to melt it down and enjoy it with some cut up fresh strawberries and pineapple. I would highly recommend purchasing this chocolate.

April 11, 2017

I love toblerone, this is my favourite chocolate when i was a kid. My house always have toblerone in stock. But heard that the size of toblerone is become smaller now, hopefully the taste still the same.

February 18, 2017

I love chocolate, this toblerone is definitely one of them. It's yummy, it's got nut and chocolate, that's a Great combination in my book. The little triangles allows you to have a little or a lot. Love it.

February 18, 2017

Very tasty! This is one of my favorite chocolates. The chocolate is so smooth and not over sweet. I can eat it all day. Will definitely buy it again.

February 01, 2017

Toblerone chocolates are a all time favourite, especially during the holiday season. it's quite dense so eating a couple satisfies my sugar cravings. My kids love it as well.

February 01, 2017

Om nom nom nom

Oh how I love these bars. I look forward every year to the holiday season when stores bring in the large version and not the 100g single serve tease portions. The chocolate is delicious and the nougut so yummy. I love melting triangles in my coffee. The knockoffs do NOT compare

January 20, 2017

A chocolate lover, and love this chocolate just got the big one from castco as a gift to myself and its already gone huh, but really taste great milk chocolatey crunchy and Carmel. I sometimes hate the sticky part to my tooth but still love it.

January 19, 2017

Toblerone me fait penser à la Suisse, mes cousins m'en ramenaient de chez eux quand on se retrouvait pendant les fêtes. Le gout n'a pas changé, toujours aussi délicieux!!

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Modern Family

martanjue added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise