Toblerone Reviews
#11 in Chocolate

Smooth Milk chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat.

January 11, 2018

A family favourite

Everyone in our family enjoys this chocolate bar. It is a special treat for us. A friend once made us a toblerone cheese cake & we were blown away. We put these in our children's stockings at Christmas time. Worth every penny!

Toblerone Chocolate

Toblerone is my favourite chocolate to eat, to share and to cook with during the Christmas holidays! Love the taste specially the crunchy nougat made by Almonds and honey!

Amazing Taste!

I am a huge lover of Christmas chocolate and holiday food! Tobelerone is on the list of favourites!! One year I bought a huge one from Costco! The flavour is smooth and delicious; almost addicting. You won't be able to get enough of this treat!

So good!

Toblerones are a delicious chocolately Christmas tradition in my household. They are just so yummy! I love how the chocolate melts in your mouth, but there is crunchy nougat as well. I have bought these tons of times and will buy them many more in the future. They are my family’s go-to chocolate bar at Christmas. They make a great stocking stuffer!

Addictive!!!

I love love love this chocolate! It’s so creamy and the toffee bits are delicious! If I’m not careful I’d eat the whole bar in one sitting. I love the Christmas packs of all the different kinds

December 03, 2017

Love Tobelerone chocolate.

Toblerone chocolate has a unique shape of pyramid pieces that are absolutely delicious. If it wasn't for those almond nougat pieces this chocolate bar would be just a simple milk chocolate bar. But the nougats take it to a whole other level giving it an unexpected texture. The smooth, creamy, rich milk chocolate gives Toblerone a high quality taste. A great git to the holidays but really good anytime.

October 31, 2017

Great treat

Toblerone is a bar that is usually only bought on special occasions, at Christmas I always have them in the house. The chocolate is delicious, the nuts are awesome. I like the fact that you can break this bar into pieces.

October 05, 2017

Can I just say heaven?

This chocolate is so tasty. It has such a unique taste and texture. I love the nougat pieces, they are so good. The chocolate itself is really great tasting, and rich. It is not cheap at all.
    You pay a really great price for this as well, especially when on sale.
    This makes a really great gift for the holidays, or something to put out. My whole family loves it!
    It is great for sharing!

October 04, 2017

my favorite of all times

I love, love, love it. Ever since I discovered chocolate, Toblerone is at the top of my list. I'd probably eat a bar a day if I wasn't concerned about my waistline :)
    It has a distinct shape and taste that no other chocolate on the market can match.

September 25, 2017

Great chocolate

this product is great because it is so easy to share my entire family loves these chocolate bars we typically buy more during the holiday season and its awesome that we can tear it into pieces to share.