Toblerone Reviews
#11 in Chocolate

Smooth Milk chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat.

November 12, 2019

One of the best chocolates.

My whole family loves Toblerone. Its a great chocolate. The size is perfect and its easy to share. It tastes just amazing. Its great that it comes in different sizes and also other flavors.

October 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

I often buy as a treat!

I am partial to a Toblerone every now and again! It makes a nice change from my usual choice of Cadbury’s chocolate!
    It is a little disappointing now that the gaps have got bigger meaning less chocolate, however it hasn’t put me off buying a Toblerone!

October 07, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Yummy

This is one of my favourite chocolates, not too expensive either, its a shame they made the gaps in between bigger but thankfully doesnt affect the taste 🤣

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

This delicious treat is above all others.

There is something about a toblerone bar that makes it so much better than all the other bars out there. It has a taste unlike any other, making it stand out for its greatness and delicious flavour.

August 07, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love it

I simply adore Toblerones! Ever since I was a little girl this has been one of my favourite chocolates. The taste is so yummy and I enjoy them so much.

July 24, 2019
    United States

So Good!

Toblerone's are one of my dad's favorite chocolates, he used to hide them from us cause he never wanted to share, the first time I got to try them for myself I understood why. they are very good! and they make a great gift as well!

July 17, 2019

yummy!

The Toblerone chocolate bar has been slept on for years. I really love the nougat and almond piece they give the chocolate bar a nice crunch. the chocolate itself is also very smooth and pleasant. I really love the packaging too the design of the bar is intelligent. the packaging really sticks with its roots and I love that.

July 15, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Scrumptious!

An o,d favourite, Toblerone has been around for years. Don’t like the fact they have changed the size of the chocolate peaks so you get less in a packet now, but the quality is still the same. Delicious chocolate with lovely chewy nougat pieces. Try melting it on top of a cake or cookies!

July 07, 2019

Really good and crunchy!

It’s really really good and not super sweet! There’s crunchy toffe bits and nuts inside. They’re really good and easy to break off and really fun! And it’s really rich and decadent. I would totally recommend this!

April 25, 2019

Great chocolate for fondue

We use this chocolate to make chocolate fondue and it turns out amazing. The taste is the best and the little crunchy bits makes it even more special and nice. We will keep on using this for years to come.