Toffifee Reviews
#24 in Chocolate

November 25, 2019

I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting

These have been a favourite of mine since I was a kid. It was a staple under the Christmas tree. I only get one box a year and it takes a lot for me to not eat the entire thing. I try my best to savour it, but they're just way too good!

October 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

YUMMY

My favorite!! The soft and crunchiness is the best! Im sad to admit I eat an entire box when I buy them. How can one eat only a couple?! Its impossible.. I definitely recommend them to anyone, they are a great gift to give.

July 18, 2019
    United Kingdom

Hands down favourite

Everytime I see a box of toffifee I have to buy it! I was introduced to this chocolate by my uncle a few years ago and that day changed my life and view on chocolate!

June 24, 2019

Love it.

If you like caramel, chocolate, and the crunch of hazelnut; this is the ticket. I'm sorry, but they are addictive. It is hard to stop the urge to eating another one. I had gotten a 48 piece order and ate 24 of them without a single blink.

March 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My only issue is my self control

I'm not a chocolate fiend but I love these. They are a holiday classic and we always have them in the house. The combination of the soft shell creamy chocolate a and crunchy hazelnut is perfection

February 11, 2019

Perfect combination.

This is a great option if you love the hazelnut and chocolate combo but also love chewy candy as well. It has a lot going on (creamy caramel, with nougat cream, has a whole hazelnut in the center, with chocolate on top) but everything complements each other and you basically get a little bit of everything. It is quite sweet but addictive too… I can never have just one.

December 25, 2018

Best treats ever

This is truly the best treat out there. It’s verh rare to find which make them even better. Having the sweet and smooth toffee with a full hazelnut surprise in the center topped with chocolate! Absolutely no complaints and would recommend to anyone!

February 27, 2018

so good!

This is by far my favorite candy. The chocolate, hazel nut and caramel are the perfect combination. I would recommend this candy to anyone, but I would not share mine!

February 13, 2018

Toffifay

Toffifay is so good!! and It's soft and creamy! The flavor is really nice and the chocolate is smooth the caramel is just amazing I like to actually chill them and make them nice A little firmer and oh so good!

February 13, 2018

So good!

My daughter got me hooked on these chocolates. Now we get them for Christmas, birthdays, Valentines Day, Easter you name it. Hazelnut, caramel and chocolate you can’t go wrong.