Toffifee Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 846 in Chocolate

May 11, 2017

J'adore ces petits chocolats, fondant avec la petite noisette à l'interieur. J'aime beaucoup l'association du classique du chocolat et des noisettes ainsi que le caramel. C'est des chocolat qui se consomment en une bouchée. Et je trouve le rapport qualité prix correct.

April 29, 2017

This chocolate is a classic, I loved it as a kid, and they still make this stuff so good and irresistable! You can't go wrong with milk chocolate, toffee/caramel and hazelnuts! Just the perfect size to pop in your mouth and savor the sweet flavor!

April 29, 2017

These are sooooooo good!!!! They are always the talk of the party or event when they are on the table...... I could eat the whole box, but I try not too....

April 22, 2017

This chocolate is extremely good it has a good texture and is well worth the price, though I wish the box came with more. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality chocolate.

April 21, 2017

As a Toffifee lover these are always a go to for me, I love the soft toffee and chocolate and then the crunch of the hazel nut it's the best! After recently purchasing them I noticed that they were a very decent price for the amount you get, you really get the bang for your buck!

April 21, 2017

These are very tasty and the chocolate to toffee ratio is very good.

These are a tasty snack for all occasions, although I mainly eat them around Christmas time. They don't last very long, I eat them very quickly.

They are chewy but not too chewy that they hurt your teeth. They are incredibly delicious.

April 21, 2017

OMG talk about addictive. These are so good! We received some for Christmas and they didn't last long at all. They are the perfect mixture of caramel and chocolate. I will certainly purchase these again!!!!

April 21, 2017

These are delicious. I love the mixture of chocolate and toffee. ..................they are one of my favourites to have on the holidays..............

March 31, 2017

These are absolutely delicious. I can best describe this as a mini caramel bowl with a hazelnut thrown inside and then filled with chocolate. I love that they are not overly sweet. I usually pick up a box when I go to the dollar store cause I have a major sweet tooth. My only complaint is there is only twelve in the 100g box. I always try to share but sometimes it's hard. They are just that good.

March 21, 2017

These are my go to treat.. They are amazing, I have them in the house most of the time.. my kids love them. Can not say enough about these. They best~~ I think that the company knows, as I find these on the expensive side.. but I am willing to pay!