Tom's of Maine Coconut Lavender Deodorant Reviews

November 09, 2019
    United States

OBSESSED

I absolutely adore this deodorant. I used to use deodorant with aluminum and it made my armpits turn a dark color. Ever since using this they've gotten so much lighter. This product works just as well as regular deodorant. It smells amazing too! Definitely recommend

March 25, 2019

Actually stops you from sweating!

This is amazing!! The smell isnt overwhelming. It's like a refresh, but actually helps you from sweating. It doesn't just mask the smell. Love this product!

October 07, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Very effective and keep me dry!

I wasn’t sure how Lavender and Coconut would pair together but after trying Tom’s of Maine Coconut Antiperspirant Deodorant, I was amazed at how lovely the scent really is but most of all, I love how it not only smells great but it keeps me feeling dry all day long.

September 20, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Pretty decent product

I recently decided to try a new deodorant/antiperspirant since I get bored using the same brands over and over again, even if I like them. So I got Tom's of Maine Coconut Lavender scented deodorant and gave it a whirl. It has a really nice, pleasant scent. Not too heavy on the coconut or the lavender. It blends together really nicely. It also goes on smoothly and easily, with no white stains left behind on clothes or anything like that. And it does seem to work relatively well, unless it's humid. I live in Pennsylvania, and it's been ridiculously humid this summer. I'm pretty active outdoors, and I was hoping this would keep me drier longer, but, alas, it did not. I could feel myself getting sweaty and smelly after a few hours. So while it works on days where you may not sweat as much, humid days definitely win the battle. Overall, though, not a bad product.