Tom's of Maine Coconut Lavender Deodorant Reviews

May 22, 2020

would buy again

have had trouble with some deodorants in the past but this one is great. doesn't leave white marks or stain my clothing. sits well and lasts all day. did I mention its natural?

April 22, 2020

It is natural

I like the coconut and lavender combination, very sweet and refreshing.scwn5 is nice but not too strong, I like the natural ingredients, healthier for the boy. It also works well and doesn't leave a mark on my clothes. It* a bit more expensive, but worth it

April 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

Nice scent, goes on clear

Using natural deodorant (free of sulfates, parabens, etc.) is important for me, so I've been using Tom's of Maine for years. Typically I get the regular Lavender scent, but they were out and only had the Coconut Lavender. I decided to give it a try. It goes on clear and smooth and smells great. I don't think it seems to last as long as the regular Lavender for some reason. If I'm very active, I find it helps to reapply at once during the day. Overall, I'm happy with the product.

April 04, 2020

It's okay

This deodorant smells very good but it doesn't completely cover up my armpit sweat smell. I have to constantly reapply deodorant. It's light but it can be ameliorated.

November 09, 2019
    United States

OBSESSED

I absolutely adore this deodorant. I used to use deodorant with aluminum and it made my armpits turn a dark color. Ever since using this they've gotten so much lighter. This product works just as well as regular deodorant. It smells amazing too! Definitely recommend

March 25, 2019

Actually stops you from sweating!

This is amazing!! The smell isnt overwhelming. It's like a refresh, but actually helps you from sweating. It doesn't just mask the smell. Love this product!

October 07, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Very effective and keep me dry!

I wasn’t sure how Lavender and Coconut would pair together but after trying Tom’s of Maine Coconut Antiperspirant Deodorant, I was amazed at how lovely the scent really is but most of all, I love how it not only smells great but it keeps me feeling dry all day long.

September 20, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Pretty decent product

I recently decided to try a new deodorant/antiperspirant since I get bored using the same brands over and over again, even if I like them. So I got Tom's of Maine Coconut Lavender scented deodorant and gave it a whirl. It has a really nice, pleasant scent. Not too heavy on the coconut or the lavender. It blends together really nicely. It also goes on smoothly and easily, with no white stains left behind on clothes or anything like that. And it does seem to work relatively well, unless it's humid. I live in Pennsylvania, and it's been ridiculously humid this summer. I'm pretty active outdoors, and I was hoping this would keep me drier longer, but, alas, it did not. I could feel myself getting sweaty and smelly after a few hours. So while it works on days where you may not sweat as much, humid days definitely win the battle. Overall, though, not a bad product.