TOMS Shoes Canvas Classic Slip-Ons Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 25 in Flats

May 15, 2017

These shoes are a goto , must have! No matter if your going shopping or to the beach they are great for so many outfits and occasions and you cant beat that it helps a good cause along the way! They are comfy & so easy to just slip on and go.

May 14, 2017

I love these shoes!! They aren't extremely expensive yet they last forever and are very comfortable. These are my go-to shoes because they are cute and you can pair them with almost any outfit.

October 19, 2016

Prix trop élevé ,mais tout de même confortable pour les pieds. Beau model ,mais le tissu se brise rapidement sur les souliers. Ne reste pas beau très longtemps dans les pieds.

October 19, 2016

Meh, I first saw these and was into them. But then I saw the price, and I was only "a little" into them LOL

#1 - They weren't even that comfortable.

#2 - I bought them Spring 2016 and they are already ripped and the sole on the bottom of the shoe is worn right down, and I didn't even use them for walking long distances.

#3 - My feet were sweaty in about 5 minutes. Even wearing those little socks that you cant see.

#4- Being canvas, I thought they would last longer, and they lost their shape too quick as well.

I was pretty let down, but i know they are still very popular, and will continue to be. But, as I always say, to each their own, and I won't buy them again.

I do not recommend these TOMS shoes

October 19, 2016

I purchased these in the cream lace design and I absolutely love them. They are perfect for travelling because they are light, take up no room when packing, dry out easy when wet, wash great, don't cause blisters, and go with any outfit! My only issue is that because of the thin soles, they have zero support. I find my supination is exacerbated by these shoes unfortunately, so I recommend putting in a pair of orthotics or shoe supports so they last longer and don't mess up your feet.

October 18, 2016

Although it is a middle priced shoe I think it's worth every penny because it lasts, and is extremely comfortable. I have stronger feet so I often rip the rubber sides of my shoes between the toes and the ball of the foot so I appreciate the full stretchy canvas fabric all around. Best of all the company donates a shoe for every pair you buy!

April 09, 2016

TOMS are quite comfortable for a flat shoe.
    Mine even survived Coachella! Which was
    tons and tons of walking. A little expensive
    for what you get but the quality makes up for
    that.

April 09, 2016

Toms shoes are great. They are durable in dry weather and last for quite some time. A great thing is that whenever you buy a pair of shoes the company will donate a pair to a less fortunate child in Africa. I have owned many pairs of Toms and have never had a bad experience.

January 29, 2016

I love Toms! I find them to be super comfy and I where them as long as the weather allows. They are a little pricy but worth it. It's also great how they give a pair to someone in need for every pair sold. They come in so many different colours and now they are starting to add other products which is great.

May 30, 2015

Extremely comfortable shoe, perfect for the spring/ summer! Make sure to buy a size or half size smaller because they tend to stretch out a lot.