Toms Toothpaste (Fluoride Free) Reviews
#23 in Toothpastes

October 16, 2017

Great fluoride free tooth paste

I recently discovered that fluoride might be the cause of pimples near my mouth, and switched to this FF toothpaste. Definitely doesn't leave me with the most clean most freshest breath ever, but definitely does the job I want it to do= no corner mouth pimples!!

September 17, 2017

Nice healthy toothpaste

I've tried the fluoride free and fluoride full toothpastes of these kinds. I wish this brand offered more fluoride full toothpaste because Ive been told it's healthy. Other than that, I like it. It doesnt have an overbearing taste. It does have SLS which is a negative, but it's the best one available at my grocery store, and it's not extremely pricey.

September 16, 2017

Not for sensitive teeth

I had purchased a tube of this toothpaste as recommended by a friend. I wasn't keen on the taste, to much like a salty baking soda feel. Although this toothpaste cleaned my teeth, my mouth did not feel fresh. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste just didn't work for me. My breath just didn't feel fresh.

May 17, 2017

Over the past year, or so, I have switched my whole family over to Toms fluoride-free toothpaste. It's been a great decision. The flavours are great, and we find it to be just as effective as regular fluoride toothpaste. There are still a few unfavourable ingredients, but many less than traditional toothpaste.

May 16, 2017

I love using Tom' fluoride free tooth paste it cleans my teeth and feel like it strengthens the enamel on my teeth, I hardly ever have any have any cavities since I'v been using this brand. I also noticed I drink alot of coffee and it rids my coffee stains fast.

April 09, 2017

This is a wonderful product too use if your worried about what you are putting in your mouth! Its an all natural toothpaste and even better is fluoride free. I have neurological and thyroid conditions so its essential that I use a fluoride free toothpaste that won't damage my body and further. It has a nice sweet mint taste. Not overpowering at all. Some toothpastes I find burn my mouth when I use it and this one is perfect.

I also like that it has a mild whitening effect too my teeth. Within a couple weeks of use I noticed that the stains on my teeth were dramatically reduced. As am I'm coffee and wine drinker I noticed that my teeth isn't as white as they normally are so using this product makes my teeth nice and white.

I was pleasantly surpirsed that you can now buy this product at Walmart. I used too buy this at the health food stores but now I'm happy that they are carrying more natural health product there. You can buy this for $5.99 Can.

February 04, 2017

a really nice smooth toothpaste ...cleans well i like the mint flavor the best..leaves teeth feeling and looking fresdh and clean ...buy it on sale and stock up

February 04, 2017

Great fluoride free tooth paste comes in different flavours.
    Makes your teeth and gums feel really fresh.
    Also don't need so much on the brush as it works up quite a lather.

February 02, 2017

Love the Tom's Brand! The fluoride free toothpastes aren't harsh on your teeth, leaves your mouth feeling fresh and love that it's partially organic. Can be a tad pricy when its not on sale.

January 01, 2017

This is the toothpaste I've been using for a while now, and I really like it. Sometimes I get it in Fennel flavour, Mint, or Spearmint. I'm not a fan of fluoride so this is a great option for me, and although I've tried other fluoride-free toothpaste I seem to always come back to this one. My son uses their kid's toothpaste in Silly Strawberry flavour. We always get great checkups at the dentist (and we don't tell them about our unfluoridated habit since dental professionals seem to get very emotional about this sort of thing). If I slip up and they lecture me I'll just "brush it off" (insert groan here). All puns aside, this is definitely my favourite toothpaste. It's a bit expensive so I stock up when it goes on sale.