Tone Sugar Glow Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #652 out of 682 in Body Wash

Reveal your total radiance with Tone Sugar Glow Exfoliating Body Wash, a luxurious blend of gentle exfoliants infused with real sugar and moisturizing glycerin. Treat yourself with this rich, creamy skin brightening formula that helps buff away dull dry skin leaving it feeling soft & stunningly smooth.

March 14, 2017

I just bought this body wash for the first time and it is amazing!! It makes my skin soft and it smells wonderful. the value is Worth it, the quality is too and the effectiveness lasts me about 3 weeks i will definitely buy it again

2.8/5

May 19, 2012

I got some Tone Body Wash samples awhile ago from some (non-Chick Advisor) promotion and realized I never tried them out, well, this week has been one for experimenting! I really loved the Almond Milk version and now it was time to rest out the Sugar Glow.

Real talk: I don't generally like body exfoliants, I find they are too abrasive for my skin and don't leave it feeling moisturized, keeping this in mind I gave it a shot anyway.

Results? I didn't mind the Tone Sugar glow, it smelled good, not too sweet with no distinctive flavour notes, but it'll do. The exfoliating crystals weren't as sharp as others I've tried and it moisturized a bit. I wish it moisturized more though, I had to slather myself in body butter about 20 minutes after my shower.

July 09, 2008

I tried the sugar glow scrub today and I really liked it. I really liked the smell and the texture of it - it wasn't too rough and it also had a nice lather which not all exfoliators do.

While I agree with the previous review about this product not being outstanding or anything special - it was above average for me. I would use it again.

July 09, 2008

I got this from the lovely people at Tone. It is an exfoliating body wash infused with sugar and glycerin to buff away dry skin. The smell is pleasant and tropical. I like that it is an exfoliant as I'm often too lazy to use the pouf to buff my skin. The formula is reasonably concentrated so you don't have to use a lot.

On the downside, it's nothing special. The smell is nice but not 'wow' enough to compete with some of the other bodywashes in my shower. It is just as effective as any average body wash.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)