Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #101 out of 946 in Mascara

June 29, 2017

If you haven't tried this mascara your missing out it's the

For years I used drug store mascara. I was always afraid to invest in high end mascara. One day at Ulta I tested Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (water proof of course). The volume and thickness of my lashes was incredible! Once I used it I had to buy it. I will never buy drug store again. I'm hooked! I only wear lashes if it's a big event. This mascara gives a look very close faux lashes. My lashes look incredible with Better Than Sex Mascara. This is DEFINITELY one of my must have Beauty products. I recommend it and you won't be disappointed.

June 25, 2017

Volume

I have heard a lot of good reviews about this product and decided to buy it. I definitely love the definition I get from using it and the volume. It doesn't have a clumpy formula at all and I really like the wand. I think there is a good dupe for this though

June 25, 2017

Not bad, but a little on the thick side

I've used the non waterproff version of this product, and I liked it alright; not the best, but it did make a difference in my lashes. Somehow, I find the waterproof version to be a LOT thicker, and therefore a lot clumpier. I need to wipe off a lot of excess product every time I use it, and when I do, it works fine. Just not sure if I will purchase it again for spending the extra effort.

June 23, 2017

Truly Waterproof!

This mascara is awesome! I own both the waterproof and original formula and I perfer this one because it doesnt smuge at all and it lasts forever! As with both the waterproof and ariginal it is a clumpy formula but that is something i personally dont care about because I like very volumnous lashes so this is my go to!

2.0/5

June 07, 2017

This is the mascara I was sold when I went into Sephora asking for a mascara that wasn't going to smudge. I was told it would stay put all day. Sadly, it does not. If I don't monitor my makeup all day I end up looking like a raccoon! To make matters worse, it is a huge pain to take this off at the end of the day. I have to use makeup remover twice, and then wash with makeup remover soap, and it still doesn't all come off. Super frustrating!

I'm also pretty disappointed by how clumpy this mascara is. The brush was great the first time I applied it, but ever time since it has just been covered in big clumps.

I'll be going back to my old favourite drug store brand. It smudges too, but at least it is easier to remove and it costs way less.

1.7/5

June 01, 2017

This product is too pricey and clumpy. When applied my lashes all stuck together and looked very lumpy as the mascara itself was clumpy. Product was flaky and I would find flakes on my face throughout the day.

3.2/5

May 31, 2017

I love their original mascara and was so excited when I found out about the waterproof version, but this one is clumpy. I found after a bit of using it, it got less thick and clumpy along the way. Hope they try to improve this product.

May 20, 2017

My new favourite mascara!!! I absolutely love this mascara. It does great things for my already long lashes. I've received many compliments while wearing it.

April 30, 2017

Ce mascara est tout simplement une tuerie, grand format, waterproof, et ce n'est pas une blague, il résiste vraiment à l'eau, testé et approuvé. S'enlève avec un démaquillant waterproof, il tient toute la journée sans faire piquer, pas besoins de replonger 10 fois la brosse dans le tube une application suffit, le prix en effet et onéreux mais il vaut carrément le cout, foncez !

April 29, 2017

I have the shortest lashes in the history of mankind. And I find most primers to not work with every mascara. Well, hello Too Faced... no need for primer, the waterproof curls my lashes and doesn't smudge OR clump. It is easy to put on my tiny lashes (which, trust me, is harder than it sounds) and goes on easy peasy. Love it. Just wish it was a big less expensive. But some things deserve high end products and MY pathetic lashes are it. Don't get fooled by the crazy wand... it (for whatever mechanical reason I don't know) does a great job. And it lasts and lasts. No need for a touch up. Yay.