Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 895 in Mascara

April 30, 2017

Ce mascara est tout simplement une tuerie, grand format, waterproof, et ce n'est pas une blague, il résiste vraiment à l'eau, testé et approuvé. S'enlève avec un démaquillant waterproof, il tient toute la journée sans faire piquer, pas besoins de replonger 10 fois la brosse dans le tube une application suffit, le prix en effet et onéreux mais il vaut carrément le cout, foncez !

April 29, 2017

I have the shortest lashes in the history of mankind. And I find most primers to not work with every mascara. Well, hello Too Faced... no need for primer, the waterproof curls my lashes and doesn't smudge OR clump. It is easy to put on my tiny lashes (which, trust me, is harder than it sounds) and goes on easy peasy. Love it. Just wish it was a big less expensive. But some things deserve high end products and MY pathetic lashes are it. Don't get fooled by the crazy wand... it (for whatever mechanical reason I don't know) does a great job. And it lasts and lasts. No need for a touch up. Yay.

April 18, 2017

this is great mascara, especially if you barely have eyelashes, since i first used this brand i was hooked in their mascara. I have tried many brands and so far this is my go too brand for any mascara they offer,it lasts forever; on lashes and in general. the rice is high but the value and quality is worth it.

February 25, 2017

Le masacra de chez too faced , est vraiment bien pour celle qui on peu de cils comme moi , ceci allonge beaucoup les cils et donne du volume mais il y'a un inconvénient , il fait trop de grumeaux

February 09, 2017

PRO: Nothing gets past this! You could be in a rain storm and this stuff isn't going to come off and run down your face.
    CON (sort of): The only thing that is difficult is removing this as it is so waterproof that to get every single strain of the product removed from your lashes is a challenge.

However, there are many eye makeup removers out there that I'm sure would wipe it right off clean and I am more than likely just using the wrong products to tackle this.

January 13, 2017

Absolutely fantastic mascara! I highly recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a mascara that will make your lashes look long and full! It doesn't clump and helps separate each individual lash! It truly is waterproof as well and lasts all day for a great look!

October 30, 2016

I bought the travel sized version of this product. People have been raving about the original formula of Better Than Sex. I've always thought that waterproof formulas just works better on my lashes. I have also tried the original formula before which made my lashes droopy at the end of the day. This mascara holds a curl all day and for a waterproof formula, it isn't hard to take off with either water or makeup remover.

September 07, 2016

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love me a good mascara. Sadly, I didn't find that in this brand. I will say that I find this mascara is great for length, but I find it clumps my eyelashes together. Clumping is a real dealbreaker for me because I don't like to spend 5-10 minutes trying to brush out my eyelashes while simultaneously trying not to smudge the mascara on my eyelid.

Pricewise it's about 30$ at the local Sephora which puts it on the higher end of their mascara line which would be fine if the product was flawless. For me it just wasn't.

TL;DR- great length, lots of clumping, on the costly side

April 10, 2016

I mean for the price it does everything you'd want it to however there are cheaper mascaras that are just as effective, for example Loreals Telescopic

March 31, 2016

The original Better Than Sex Mascara from Too Faced was my holy grail, I didn't think it was possible for a mascara to get any better and then they released the waterproof version! Like the original it gives you the look of false lashes without all of the work but with this there is no concern about it running, no matter what condition you find yourself in your mascara will stay looking as good as when you originally applied it.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic