4.1/5
Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara Reviews

January 15, 2018

Love love love it

This is the best mascara in this world. I just love it. It is a bit in the higher range but gives you the best result. If you are wanting a mascara that stays for the whole day then I recommend this product.

January 14, 2018

Il mérite sa répuatation

Même s'il y a d'excellents produits pour les cils en pharmacie, ce mascara-ci vaut vraiment son prix! Il ne fait aucun grumeaux, reste en place toute la journée, est effectivement très waterproof, le packaging est super beau et il ajouter volume et longueur aux cils!

January 10, 2018

Favorite mascara!

The better than sex mascara it helps to keep the bright in your eyes! It really helps when you want your eyelashes look bigger, an awesome packaging and excellent price!

November 18, 2017

Mascara better than sex waterproof

Tout simplement le meilleur mascara waterproof ! Il ne coule pas, il fait de très beau cils fournis et longs dès le premier passage. Il coûte un certain prix mais il le vaut largement. Je recommande à 100%

2.2/5

October 17, 2017

Pas du tout waterproof.

Je met du waterproof depuis des années. Et ce mascara ne tient absolument pas sur moi. J'ai adoré le non waterproof mais justement il me manquait cette résistance à l'eau et au yeux qui coule. Clairement, même avec le waterproof j'ai des yeux de panda à la fin de la journée.. Pas top.

October 10, 2017

A Lifesaver

So lets just start by saying, my lashes suck. Like, they really, really suck. They only curl with certain curlers, and droop with most mascaras. With this however, they stay lifted and pretty for the whole night. Although it is a heavier formula, it doesn't make my lashes drop at all, and it hold the curl super super well. The only thing is that it is a little clumpy (the cons of a volumizing mascara) and quite pricey if you're tossing it ever 3 months like you should be. Also, Too Faced as a company is kind of shady, so I really try to not give them my money when I can. If that's not something you care about, then the quality of this product is really there

October 01, 2017

Definitely speaks for itself

This mascara definitely speaks for itself. If you are looking for a long lasting mascara that won't smudge or wear off pre maturely then this is it! It gives a full, long lash look without being heavy or clumpy. No need for fake lashes with this stuff ladies!

September 28, 2017

Love!

I absolutely love this product! I have short sparse eyelashes and it makes me look like I have full long lashes. I have never had so many compliments on my eyelashes until I tried this. I don't know if I'll ever go back to other brands. I wore it on my wedding day and after many tears it never clumped or runs.

September 28, 2017

Lots of volume

This gave me a lot of fat, luscious volume. I loved the water proof version way more than the regular one. I found it smudged less. It was a little difficult to take off but that's what you expect with a waterproof mascara. The formula was not too wet or too dry. Minor clumping but it did hold the curl when I curled my eyelashes

September 26, 2017

Great Mascara

I love this mascara. Although it isn't one of my favourites, it is a great mascara. I wish it gave me a little more length but all in all, I would use it again.