Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 675 in Foundation

April 24, 2017

Great foundations, beautiful coverage & a flawless finish!! I've tried many foundations before but this one has been the first to look like your actual skin! It's great, highly recommend.

April 21, 2017

I love this foundation. This is the first foundation that covers my dry skin without looking cakey. This just such an amazing foundation it feels so soft and just sits beautifully on my skin. I can't believe the coverage of this foundation.

April 21, 2017

This foundation is great for people with dry skin. It leaves you with a natural looking finish and it contains coconut water in the foundation to help with dry skin.

April 17, 2017

I love Too faced product but I do not like this fondation at all. I bought it because I heard a lot of good comments about it but I was really disappointed. I have a combinaison skin with some redness and the coverage was good but it looked cakey. I have tried to apply it with my beauty blender and a brush but the results was no good either way. Oh, and it broke me out. If you want to try it I would recommend that you ask for a sample at Sephora before buying it. That way no regrets!

April 17, 2017

this product seems to bea cult favorite howver i find the shade selection is to yellow and leaves my skin oilier then normal i also find it clings to patches on my face and my skin reacts to it

April 17, 2017

I found it a bit pricey, however it applies wonderfully.
    It is full coverage, thus i found it to be a bit cakey but to fix this i would mix it with a bit of matte setting powder and it would do the trick!

April 13, 2017

I wanted to love this. I really did. But after continuously testing it out with different primers & different methods of application, I just couldn't make it work. It slides right off my face, it oxidizes so bad turning orange.

April 09, 2017

Ce fond de teint, je l'utilise depuis plus d'un an et j'en suis amoureuse. Ils ont ajoutés récemment de nouvelles teintes, allez checker.
    Modulable et couvrant, parfait pour les peau à tendance acnéique et pour des personnes qui recherchent un teint glowy.
    Son defaut est qu'il faut poudrer pendant la journée la zone T, et qu'il s'oxyde au bout de quelques heures.

March 28, 2017

Le premier fond de teint que je m'achète et je l'adore! La conseillère chez Sephora m'a aidée à trouver la bonne teinte pour moi et il me donne un teint lisse dont je ne peux plus me passer.

March 19, 2017

La fondation de too faced est légère, parfaite pour la peau! Elle a une bonne odeur et lorsqu'on l'applique elle couvre très bien les défaults! De plus, la sensation est comme si nous n'avons pas de fond teint!