Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 732 in Foundation

June 25, 2017

One of my two ultimate foundations, EVER

I have very dry skin, but was looking for a medium to full coverage foundation. This foundation is my holy grail. It is medium coverage in my opinion. It never clings to any of my dry spots, and works well when my skin gets a bit oily as well. Gives a very radiant look, and blends AMAZINGLY.

June 24, 2017

Best foundation ever

This is hands down the best foundation I've ever used, doesn't break me out, keeps me glowing and lasts forever on the face !! I could be wearing it all day and night and it will still be there in the morning.

June 23, 2017

Favourite Foundation Ever!

This is by far the best foundation ever and I dont think i will buy any other kind! It is quite lightweight and has a medium coverage. It has coconut water in it and i really feel that it almost helps clear up any acne in the long run. I have been using this foundation for over a year and I have just finished the bottle and i use it everyday!

June 22, 2017

Just not for me

I have been trying different foundations the past few months. I bought Too Faced's Born this Way in Ivory. I love most of Too Faced products so I had really high expectations but sadly it's not a match made in makeup heaven. They say that it's a medium-full coverage foundation but I find it doesn't cover as well as I would like it too and had a little oxidation during the day. So unfortunately this isn't for me.

June 09, 2017

My go to foundation. It covers my splotchy skin very well, without looked caked on. It doesn't irritate my combination skin. When used with a primer and setting powder, it lasts all day. I don't have to use a lot to even out my complexion either. I highly recommend it!

June 07, 2017

I usually prefer to use use a BB cream or a face powder rather than a heavier foundation, but I was looking for something to provide a bit more coverage for special events. I'm pretty impressed with how well it works. It feels super light, stays all day (with the use of a good primer), and the colour range is really good.

This goes on really nicely, without streaking or looking cakey. It sets almost right away, and I haven't found that it oxidizes. (My shade is Porcelain.) It blends really nicely, so you aren't left with a weird line at the edge of your makeup.

I'm also happy that it doesn't seem to be causes any issues with my skin. I have slightly oily, very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, which is why I tend to avoid heavy foundations. But, I haven't experienced any problems.

I also really like the pump bottle, although that will make it a bit difficult to get all the makeup out of the container.

My only issue with it is the price. But, given the quality and the fact that I don't use it every day makes it a little better for me.

1.2/5

May 30, 2017

I have not tried this product before but I would really really really love to try this please hopefully I will get picked I have never been picked to try free stuff from here yet maybe I will be lucky this time

May 30, 2017

This foundation is awesome i have been using this foundation for about 3months I love that it's full coverage on me and definitely don't brake out with this one! A little goes a long way as well.

May 30, 2017

I bought this foundation in Golden shade from Sephora 2 months ago, I use one pump everyday which is enough to cover the areas I wanna cover(which is practically my whole face with all the blemish). And I dont use concealer haha. Coverage works perfectly. This would definitely be my permanent choice for foundation. And I still have a lot left. Possibly more than half of it. I'm new to the make up scene and I'd like to be minimal as possible since my skin is too sensitive. This foundation is definitely IT for me.

May 25, 2017

I personally am in love with this foundation ! I was stuck on the nars sheer glow which I did really like, however I found the too faced born this way foundation to be much lighter & natural looking, while still providing me with the same coverage I wanted. It feels really nice on your skin, hydrating but not sticky, and leaves a well balanced finish. I am in love !