Prestige Item
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Reviews

January 15, 2018

Amazing Foundation! I would absolutely purchase this item.

I received this item as a sample from Sephora after making an online purchase and I was quite skeptical as my skin and face are quite sensitive to new products; particularly foundations. The shade I received was Vanilla - fair w/ neutral undertones which happened to be perfect for my skin tone. I have some discoloration (mostly due to pregnancy at the moment) and large pores and my face tends to get quite oily by end of the day. I couldn't believe how smooth this foundation applied and how natural it looked on my skin. I usually struggle with caking, amplifying pores or having a hard time getting a foundation that doesn't look "streaky" for lack of better terms. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a medium or full coverage. It is super lightweight and doesn't cause bad reactions (or it didn't for me anyway). Great product!!

January 14, 2018

Looks amazing on!

This foundation is amazing and looks like
    Skin when on. Buildable coverage and it lasts all day! The only downfall is the price, but you get what you pay for.

January 12, 2018

Good

It's a good foundation. I have dry skin and it is a little patchy around some dry areas (I exfoliate too) But it's not too noticeable. After this foundation, i would try a different brand.

October 25, 2017

born this way

This product is amazing! Gentle on my sensitive skin, washes off easily (I use coconut oil), and gives you a dewy glow! The only way it could be better is if it was a tad fuller coverage. Definitely a repurchase!

October 17, 2017

Amazing, healthy glowing foundation!!

I have combination skin and I find this foundation works perfect in my face. It lasts all day, as well as not creasing or separating on my face. I love how natural this foundation looks on my face and it would be great for both skin types and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.

September 28, 2017

Great Foundation

I love this foundation a little goes a long way! Very light and you don't look like you caked it on. The price is good $49 cnd and you can get it at Sephora

September 06, 2017

Coup de cœur garantie ❤️

Je suis allé une après-midi chez Sephora et j'ai demandé à une conseillère à pouvoir tester ce fond de teint . Elle a su trouver la couleur qui correspondait exactement à ma carnation de peau . Et là la magie à opérer je suis tombé totalement amoureuse de ce fond de teint . Je l'ai de suite acheter et depuis je ne m'en sépare plus , un véritable coup de cœur . Son prix peut en refroidir plus d'une mais il est vraiment de très bonne qualité et au fond si la qualité est bonne autant payer cher . Je le recommande à 100 % nayez vraiment aucune hésitation

September 05, 2017

absolute fav! would recommend

love this foundation medium to full coverage very buildable foundation just recently bought this and I absolutely love it! perfect for someone with acne would recommend

August 23, 2017

It was good before I dropped it!

Great foundation - goes on very smooth and doesn't look cakey. Looked very soft in pictures too. Unfortunately I dropped the glass bottle in my washroom and it broke open and there was foundation everywhere! No fun at all! :( really wish the packaging was different...

August 13, 2017

Lovely !

This foundation was the perfect match for my skin! It is perfect for my combination skin. I do feel its a wee bit too pricey but its great quality. Would totally buy again.