Too Faced Bulletproof Brows
Good

Too Faced Bulletproof Brows Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 282 in Eyebrow Care

September 12, 2014

There are only two colours to choose from. The lightest (universal taupe), would probably be too dark for a true blonde (it worked great for me - light brown hair with natural blonde & red highlights).

The mua applied it on me and it looked great. Each time I applied it, it looked great. It held up very nicely in the heat. But if you looked closely at my brows, you could notice that it was a little cakey even after using the spooly (this is due to their clay formula). Also noticed that I had to dip my brush back in several times to get the proper amount of products. Because of this, I probably went through about a third of the product within 1.5 months. That's a little too fast for something that's $38 CAD, it's not worth it.

September 03, 2014

Can;t get enough of this stuff!
    It's my non-makeup makeup. If I don't feel like putting anything else on my face, you can be sure I've got my brows done! I use the universal brunette shade, love it!