Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 317 in Bronzer

April 24, 2017

I love this bronzer. It is highly pigmented, so it makes your skin looked tan even in the winter. This is my go to bronzer. It gives my skin a healthy glow. I like the Chocolate Soleil shade because it doesn't make my skin appear orange. The smell is also nice. It's not to strong or too faint, and who doesn't love the smell of chocolate? Would definitely recommend this bronzer to others.

April 17, 2017

I found this a little hard to apply, the product does not really come onto the brush but if you can manage to get some product onto it then it applies very well. It is a matte, so i like to layer it with some shimmer

April 16, 2017

This is a stunning bronzer. I love the formula, its so easy to blend all over your face!! You don't even need to be wearing foundation for this to look good on you. This can be put all over the places you want to contour and will leave you looking beautifully bronzed!!!

April 13, 2017

Absolutely love this Bronzer! I don't usually wear foundation but I apply this all over my face and looks just as if i had foundation on! My product has a lot of pigment and it smells wonderful! I have bought it two times and will continue to buy it at Sephora!

January 21, 2017

I have very pale skin and this is one of the only bronzers i have found that arent too cool toned that it appears grey or ashy. This product effortlessly bronzes the face resulting in a flawless airbrush finish. This product is definitely worth the price.

January 15, 2017

I wanted to love this product so badly. It smells amazing and I love too faced, but in my opinion it wasn't worth $30 at all. I could not get it to blend for the life of me no matter how I decided to do it. It also broke me out very badly. I almost never break out on my cheeks and from this product I have been. So disappointed. :(

December 05, 2016

i find i have to work with this a lot to get an ideal bronze going on, but i love the smell of it and i still have the sample size i got, but once i get enough on it looks and feels good on the skin

November 16, 2016

One of the better bronzers on the market. Most bronzers tend to have shimmer or glitter to them, but this one does not. It actually looks fairly natural when you apply it. It's actually matte and what makes it even better is that is smells like chocolate!

October 18, 2016

I received the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in medium/deep as part of a Sephora Favorites Collections. It's a beautiful bronzer even on my porcelain skin. It has a mat finish and smells like chocolate (so yummy!) The scent alone makes it fun to use! This bronzer applies like a dream, blends well and stays on all day. I am so glad I had the chance to try it, it's now one of my go to bronzers. I would repurchase.

October 02, 2016

I absolutely love this bronzer! Probably the best bronzer I've tried so far. I like the fact that there are no oil-based ingredients in this bronzer. If you have oily skin, I recommend you try this bronzer. This bronzer also lasts the entire day!