Prestige Item
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Reviews

August 29, 2019

The best!

Best bronzer I’ve ever used. It smells so good and it lasts a long time! Bit pricey but so worth it and I’ve used it for years! Will buy again 100% because it’s great.

August 14, 2019

My Face Smells Like Chocolate

I went straight from using a low-end drugstore bronzer to this Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer on the recommendation of my best friend, and it's not just a name when they say "chocolate"! Every time I do my makeup, my face ends up smelling very pleasantly of chocolate. The finish on this bronzer is smooth, and there's very little fallout. I love this bronzer and I'm so glad my friend recommended it to me!

April 07, 2019

Bronzer

✨ Chocolate Soleil ✨
    - La poudre bronzante Chocolate Soleil de @toofaced est l’une de mes préfèré parce qu’elle est matte,elle a aucun brillant qui peut donner un effet moins naturel au teint « bronzé » qu’elle crée,j’ai la teinte medium/deep,lorsque je suis bronzé j’ai le teint foncé,elle est aucunement orange sur moi,la pigmentation est bien pour une poudre bronzante,j’applique une seule couche avec mon pinceau et le resultat est très joli,j’adore son odeur,j’aime beaucoup quand mes produits sont parfumé mais certaines peau reagissent mal aux parfums contenu dans les cosmetiques,ce n’est pas mon cas mais c’est preferable de le savoir avant de l’acheter,elle sent le chocolat! 🎀

January 24, 2019

Great Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer not only smells delicious like hot chocolate but looks amazing. Light coverage for an easy buildable look which i love! Lasts all day without looking muddy or dirty. Easy to apply with a good brush and great to contour with! LOVE IT!

January 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Holy Grail Bronzer

I adore this bronzer! It's the only bronzer I've found that gives a true sun kissed look on skin and doesn't leave an orange cast. Not only is the shade beautiful, but it's also a matte powder. Whether you're using this as an all over bronzer or to contour it's perfect because it doesn't have shimmer in it. It also lasts forever and has a big, beautiful mirror in it!

May 30, 2018

Love it

I love this bronzer! It's easy to apply and it doesn't look muddy or orange on my skin. It looks very natural, it smells great and it lasts a long time.

April 06, 2018

Perfect Bronzer

I have light to medium skin and I absolutely love this bronzer. I use it everyday just to give myself a bit of colour, everyone always compliments my colour and it looks very natural once you blend it in! In a side note, it smells so good to eat!!

March 16, 2018

Very good bronzer

I love this bronzer! It as less of an orange undertone than other bronzer that i used! At first its kind of hard to blend it, buuuut The more you use it you learn how to make The perfect warm that you need on your face! I love it so much and i use it sometime as eyeshadow crease color!

February 15, 2018

Best bronzer for medium skin tone!!

I got this as a sample at sephora and couldnt rush there quick enough to buy a full size. The tiniest bit goes a long way. Blends out amazing without looking muddy.

January 18, 2018

BUY THIS BRONZER NOW

ALL TIME FAVOURITE! I was using a bronzer with shimmer for a while until my cousin introduced me to THIS. Changed my life. I will never use a different bronzer. The way it blends and the shade as well (mine is medium/deep) is amazing. This makes for a great eyeshadow colour but an even better bronzer, tastes good too!