Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Reviews
#4 in Bronzer

January 18, 2018

BUY THIS BRONZER NOW

ALL TIME FAVOURITE! I was using a bronzer with shimmer for a while until my cousin introduced me to THIS. Changed my life. I will never use a different bronzer. The way it blends and the shade as well (mine is medium/deep) is amazing. This makes for a great eyeshadow colour but an even better bronzer, tastes good too!

October 02, 2017

These Smell So Good!

This bronzer is so good! It smells like chocolate and the packaging is super pretty. It's easy to blend and it's buildable too. It can be easy to overdue so it's important to go in with a light hand.

September 11, 2017

Favorite

I love this bronzer it's my favorite on the market. I don't use anything but this bronzer it's the best Imo. I like how creamy and blendable it is. Highly recommend

June 20, 2017

best bronzer ever

This matter bronzer has been my go-to for a few years now because it looks great any time of year - my skin ranges from light to olive depending on my sun exposure. It smells amazing but the scent isn't overpowering. Very easily blended and one pan lasts me about 13 months of near daily use. I will continue to buy this as long as it's made.

June 09, 2017

My go to bronzer. I use it more so for contouring as I'm pretty pale, this is a nice neutral shade and not too orangey. Smells nice, although I started to get a bit sick of the smell. It goes on sheer enough that you have lots of control with color intensity, there's no glittery sparkle left on your skin, and it never makes your skin look dirty. The compact is nice and sturdy, dropped it a few times and powder stayed in tacts so extra star for that.

June 07, 2017

OMG I'm in love. I got this product in a "tester" sized package and I just love it so much. It smells Amazing! It's the perfect colour. Goes on seamlessly. For sure once I use up this tiny one I'm going to buy the full size.

0.8/5

May 31, 2017

I am pale as pale comes and this bronzer was next to invisible on my skin. I tried every brush I could think of to try and get some pigmentation and no such luck. I have bought better bronzers from the drug store. The only positive thing I have to say about this product is that it smells nice (but Physicians Formula is a better bronzer from the drugstore and smells even better!). This one is a no go for me.

May 19, 2017

I received this bronzer in a palette I purchased and it was one of the best parts of the palette. The colour worked well with my pale skin & it smells like chocolate! I'll be buying the full size once I'm done.

May 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite bronzers, it works well and smells absolutely amazing. I found the more I used it the more the stronger the scent became. I love the shade and the fact that it has no glitter or shimmer to it. this orduct has lasted me a very long time and I willl definitely be repurchasing.

May 14, 2017

I purchased the milk chocolate version first and absolutely fell in love with it. It is the perfect shade that isn't too warm or cool toned and it's very easy to blend. I also bought the chocolate version and I love it just the same. I rotate them based on the season since the milk chocolate one is a bit too light for the summer months.