Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 346 in Bronzer

June 20, 2017

best bronzer ever

This matter bronzer has been my go-to for a few years now because it looks great any time of year - my skin ranges from light to olive depending on my sun exposure. It smells amazing but the scent isn't overpowering. Very easily blended and one pan lasts me about 13 months of near daily use. I will continue to buy this as long as it's made.

June 09, 2017

My go to bronzer. I use it more so for contouring as I'm pretty pale, this is a nice neutral shade and not too orangey. Smells nice, although I started to get a bit sick of the smell. It goes on sheer enough that you have lots of control with color intensity, there's no glittery sparkle left on your skin, and it never makes your skin look dirty. The compact is nice and sturdy, dropped it a few times and powder stayed in tacts so extra star for that.

June 07, 2017

OMG I'm in love. I got this product in a "tester" sized package and I just love it so much. It smells Amazing! It's the perfect colour. Goes on seamlessly. For sure once I use up this tiny one I'm going to buy the full size.

0.8/5

May 31, 2017

I am pale as pale comes and this bronzer was next to invisible on my skin. I tried every brush I could think of to try and get some pigmentation and no such luck. I have bought better bronzers from the drug store. The only positive thing I have to say about this product is that it smells nice (but Physicians Formula is a better bronzer from the drugstore and smells even better!). This one is a no go for me.

May 19, 2017

I received this bronzer in a palette I purchased and it was one of the best parts of the palette. The colour worked well with my pale skin & it smells like chocolate! I'll be buying the full size once I'm done.

May 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite bronzers, it works well and smells absolutely amazing. I found the more I used it the more the stronger the scent became. I love the shade and the fact that it has no glitter or shimmer to it. this orduct has lasted me a very long time and I willl definitely be repurchasing.

May 14, 2017

I purchased the milk chocolate version first and absolutely fell in love with it. It is the perfect shade that isn't too warm or cool toned and it's very easy to blend. I also bought the chocolate version and I love it just the same. I rotate them based on the season since the milk chocolate one is a bit too light for the summer months.

May 12, 2017

I got this as a bronzer and thought it was so cool cause it smelled delicious. Just like chocolate. It is also very good bronzer. its also dark enough to contour my face.I definitely recommend this bronzer.

May 10, 2017

I love this bronzer, I got it from sephora and i got the tiny version with my points. it smells amazing and it works well with my pale skin. i absolutely love it.

April 29, 2017

Not only is this a great bronzer, you can use it as a contour powder as well, with great effectiveness. (It smells divine--made with cocoa powder and has a chocolate scent--not overwhelming, but pleasant.) It is easy to blend and gives a natural, tanned look. It is not heavy or powdery looking. I live in Florida and tend to avoid the sun (don't want leather skin or skin cancer), and this bronzer is very natural.

Mlepine added a new review for