Prestige Item
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Reviews

January 24, 2019

Great Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer not only smells delicious like hot chocolate but looks amazing. Light coverage for an easy buildable look which i love! Lasts all day without looking muddy or dirty. Easy to apply with a good brush and great to contour with! LOVE IT!

January 21, 2019

Holy Grail Bronzer

I adore this bronzer! It's the only bronzer I've found that gives a true sun kissed look on skin and doesn't leave an orange cast. Not only is the shade beautiful, but it's also a matte powder. Whether you're using this as an all over bronzer or to contour it's perfect because it doesn't have shimmer in it. It also lasts forever and has a big, beautiful mirror in it!

May 30, 2018

Love it

I love this bronzer! It's easy to apply and it doesn't look muddy or orange on my skin. It looks very natural, it smells great and it lasts a long time.

April 06, 2018

Perfect Bronzer

I have light to medium skin and I absolutely love this bronzer. I use it everyday just to give myself a bit of colour, everyone always compliments my colour and it looks very natural once you blend it in! In a side note, it smells so good to eat!!

March 16, 2018

Very good bronzer

I love this bronzer! It as less of an orange undertone than other bronzer that i used! At first its kind of hard to blend it, buuuut The more you use it you learn how to make The perfect warm that you need on your face! I love it so much and i use it sometime as eyeshadow crease color!

February 15, 2018

Best bronzer for medium skin tone!!

I got this as a sample at sephora and couldnt rush there quick enough to buy a full size. The tiniest bit goes a long way. Blends out amazing without looking muddy.

January 18, 2018

BUY THIS BRONZER NOW

ALL TIME FAVOURITE! I was using a bronzer with shimmer for a while until my cousin introduced me to THIS. Changed my life. I will never use a different bronzer. The way it blends and the shade as well (mine is medium/deep) is amazing. This makes for a great eyeshadow colour but an even better bronzer, tastes good too!

October 02, 2017

These Smell So Good!

This bronzer is so good! It smells like chocolate and the packaging is super pretty. It's easy to blend and it's buildable too. It can be easy to overdue so it's important to go in with a light hand.

September 11, 2017

Favorite

I love this bronzer it's my favorite on the market. I don't use anything but this bronzer it's the best Imo. I like how creamy and blendable it is. Highly recommend

June 20, 2017

best bronzer ever

This matter bronzer has been my go-to for a few years now because it looks great any time of year - my skin ranges from light to olive depending on my sun exposure. It smells amazing but the scent isn't overpowering. Very easily blended and one pan lasts me about 13 months of near daily use. I will continue to buy this as long as it's made.