GOSH Bronzing Shimmer Powder Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 330 in Bronzer

GOSH Bronzing Shimmer Powder is a new fantastic bronzing powder which gives a sun kissed summer glow. This shimmer powder has a unique combination of 5 different shades that creates a multitude of beautiful bronzed tones. Perfume free.  Made in Denmark.

May 11, 2017

got this bronzer from my daughter. Great product. Goes on smoothly and adds just the right amount of that sun kissed look to my face. Stays on all day with out a touch up

May 04, 2017

Best bronzer out there! I put this on in the morning before I go to work and that's it. No need to reapply through out the day. Because you don't need to use a lot I find it lasts a long time.

April 20, 2017

Looks like a cute product but ended up being a big flop!! The colours are not pigmented at all and the staying power is so weak! Looooooooooovee tous so much

April 09, 2017

I love this stuff. It's not to dark at all. It's easy to apply and lasts for a long time. The packaging is also very appealing as well and not to pricey

March 04, 2017

Beautiful packaging and easy to apply. A LOT of sparkles on the top layer, but once you get under that layer, it's a beautiful blend that works with most skin tones. Great for giving you a summer glow

February 25, 2017

I find this bronzer to be very natural looking. It's not too shimmery and the powder is nice and fine.It is not one of the cheapest but it is very good quality.

February 19, 2017

Really pretty in the case, and goes on well, but a bit heavy on the gold sparkles for the face. I would use it on my chest and arms for a special occasion.

February 02, 2017

J'aime tellement les produit gosh c'est rendu une addiction ! cette semaine j'ai fais achat de ce bronzer si contre et j'ai A D O R E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 11, 2016

I got this bronzer on clearance, and I was super dissapointed. At first it looks great, then throughout the day the colour wears off and it just looks like you're wearing sparkles all over your face.

April 07, 2016

I am normally a big GOSH fan, but this was just ok. If I were using it as a bronzer, I'd prefer it to be matte and if I were using it as a highlight the colour isn't really for me. I will probably give this away because I feel like it's not a bad product it's just not for me.

NewfieMom added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

BrendaS94 has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

Zlewis added a new review for
    Mane & Tail Shampoo

grant5 added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

JennyMajor added a new review for
    Becel® Vegan margarine