Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Reviews

Bronzed and highlight in one sexy sweep. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com

September 09, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Great

The benefit cosmetics hoola matter bronzer is a great bronzer for just about every skintone. It does not make my skin look orange and I am pale. It gives the most gorgeous sheen and looks very natural. I highly recommend giving this bronzer a fair try.

0.5/5

September 08, 2019

I tried this product in hopes of finding a new bronzer but this bronzer was not very efficient nor was it a perfect match for my chocolate skin so I do not recommend this for people with darker complexion’s

August 15, 2019

Ride or die bronzer

This bronzer is an all time favourite. I haven’t reached for any other bronzer since trying hoola. I love that the shade range has expanded and I use it to bronze up the face and even slight contour. Such a nice formula

August 14, 2019

Best bronzer I have ever used

I love this product I have very pale skin and it is the perfect shade for me. It blends out nicely too and it last me a long time. Not to orange the perfect bronzer or contour.

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I also highly recommend this bronzer by Benefit!!

I absolutely love this matte bronzer as well as all The other bronzer/blush items love their packaging and their products! Benefit products are amazing and never disappointed!!!

August 07, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Flattering, long lasting bronzer

This bronzer is really flattering and does not have an orange/golden tint like most bronzers. It buffs perfectly into the skin and lasts all day. I would never use another bronzer now.

August 06, 2019

A staple in my makeup bag

Love it - I think it's the perfect tone (not too warm but not too cool), and it blends easily. I wear it everyday and can't imagine using another bronzer.

July 19, 2019

perfect

This bronzer is a cult fav and it looks so natural on the skin no one can tell your wearing anything.my favourite product i can not leave the house without because you have such a bronzy glow.

July 19, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

I would defo buy this again!

This product is amazing! The quality of it is a 10/10! The coverage is unreal and I love the colour/s as it fits me. I use this all the time and even in occasions!

July 15, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Great matte bronzer

A natural bronzed glow perfect for the summer months! Not too dark on pale skin either. The packaging is gorgeous too, and includes a handy mirror and brush for when you need a touch up on the go!