Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Reviews

Bronzed and highlight in one sexy sweep. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com

May 15, 2020

A cult classic

This is definitely my go-to bronzer for when I self tan because it helps to match my face to the rest of my body! I even like using this on spots I may have missed or when my self tanner starts to fade and I'm in need of a quick fix! The matte colour quickly adds warmth to my face and helps to give me a healthy glow!

April 23, 2020

Natural, matte finish--love it!

This bronzer is a bit of a splurge but honestly it goes with everything. It blends super well and is my go-to product for a bronzy tanned glow. Would recommend to anyone looking for a solid, everyday bronzer.

April 22, 2020

Great for matching face to body!

Great for blending face with body when self tanning. As an avid self tanner, I love to use this product to help match my face to my body. You can build up color or just add a light touch. A must-have in my makeup bag!

March 14, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Best bronzer in the world

It's the best bronzer that I've ever tried and I've been using it non stop for at least 6 years. I don't think I'll switch to anything else.
    It gives you a hint of matte color throughout the year, and the brush is so small and easy to take with you on trips. It typically lasts me 1.5 years till it's time for the next packaging.
    Hoola is truly the best bronzer for light to medium skin tones.

February 10, 2020
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Best bronzer

This is one of the best bronzers I have come across the formal is amazing I use this to contour and there is so much product you hardly need any to apply definitely recommend this

February 10, 2020
    East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Honestly underwhelmed

I really looked forward to drying this as everyone I speak to raves about it, beauty bloggers rave about it... but on me it just looks a bit... ashy... I mean it’s OK, but it’s not my first choice (NARS Laguna). I think the shape of the brush that comes with it is great for contouring but it feels absolutely horrible...

Updated On: February 10, 2020

*trying

February 02, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

One of the best bronzers

Love this product so much! It is a bit overpriced but it is truly worth it! I think it looks very flattering on every skin tone as I have friends who use it too and they all seem to love it. I would purchase it again definitely and I think if is too quality. I am still however on the hunt for an even better bronzer or any dupes for this one would be great as well

January 30, 2020
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Will never look back

Have used this for years and will never swap. I’m quite fair but it is the perfect colour and very buildable. The brush it comes with is perfect for contouring

January 28, 2020

Solid bronzer

I was gifted a Hoola bronzer as a gift last Christmas, and I've pretty much liked it every since. It builds nicely and blends well. I'm honestly just not a fan of the price, since I've only repurchased it once and didn't realize it cost that much for the size you get.

January 06, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Applies lovely and gives me the glow I'm naturally missing

I bought this as I was worried my foundation would be too pale after two weeks in the Caribbean. I found it was a fantastic fix it applies nice and looks natural and easy to apply even if your new to using a bronzer. It's great as I dont have to keep buying different shades of foundation throughout the year as my skin colour changes. This removes the pale tones does not clog my pores and lasts the day. I love this product that much I have a full sized one I keep at home and a travel sized one for overnight or longer stays away from home so I always have one I can lay my hands on.