Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Reviews

Bronzed and highlight in one sexy sweep. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com

October 21, 2018

Beautiful bronzer!

I bought the mini size of the bronzer and it is amazing! I really like using this as a bronzer and then using contour over top. I love how warm this product is and how it makes my cheeks look after applying it. This product doesn’t apply patchy and a little goes a long way! One of my favourites!

September 30, 2018

Its ok

Honestly I was super excited when I purchased this product because of all the amazing raves.. not really worth the splurge though to be homest. I definitely prefer nycs sunny bronzer and will not he repurchasing. Also the brush it comes with is absolute trash don't even bother with it.

September 28, 2018

Love this bronzer love

Love this bronzer .
    Awesome quality as are most Benefit products .
    Goes on smooth and has great staying power.
    One of my favorite bronzers.
    Would definitely recommend.

September 28, 2018

Great bronzer

Awesome bronzer that looks great , even with my pale skin. Be careful though as it is extremely pigmented. A light hand with this bronzer is definitely better.

Lasts all day and looks good on top of any foundation ive tried.

September 17, 2018

Great bronzer

I love this bronzer because it is a cool enough and matte to use as either a contour powder or bronzer. I really love the texture and pigmentation of the powder

September 03, 2018

Would definitely buy again

I bought this product a while ago but only started using it recently. This matte bronzer is honestly amazing. It goes on easy and is really good for contouring. I tend to get ten shades darker in the summer so the only fault I found with this product was that it doesn't work well with tanner skin. Otherwise, I 100% recommend it and I would definitely buy it again.

May 25, 2018

This is a Holy grail

Este producto es maravilloso!! Lo uso a diario para dar color a mis mejillas y como contorno y estoy encantada. Tiene un color perfecto sin llegar a verse rojiso.lo recomiendo totalmente

May 02, 2018

Batte bronzer for a sunkissed glow!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Bronzer and have been using it for years. It's one of the more natural-looking ones, with a nice healthy finish. I love how there's no artificial shimmers or does not leave any orange streaks. It always feels very lightweight and goes on matte, and is not shiny or sparkly. The brush it comes with, is just average in my opinion, so I use another bronzing/contour brush, and I am very pleased with the results. I use this daily for a warm look all year around...

April 22, 2018

Bronzer au top

Le meilleur bronzer que j’ai pu utiliser ! C’est une valeur sûre ! Il s’estompe vraiment bien, pas d’effet « cakey », match bien avec ma carnation! Bref je l’aime d’amour...

April 08, 2018

My go-to bronzer

My go-to everyday bronzer! Buildable, blendable, and the perfect shade for me. I get a lot of use out of the product so the value is great. It’s true to colour and can be used as a contour or a good sun-kissed bronzer