Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Reviews

Bronzed and highlight in one sexy sweep. For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com

February 07, 2019

Perfect color for fair skin

This is the only bronzer I use. So many look muddy or orange on me. I'm very fair and it this the contour and as an eye shadow. It makes me look alive again and the only reason people don't ask me if I'm sick lol

January 23, 2019

NO COMPLAINTS!

This product is absolutely AMAZING! No matter what it looks amazing on anyone. It does everything it says it does and gives you that nice sunkissed look you are looking for without looking fake.

2.8/5

January 21, 2019

Good bronzer

I received this bronzer in a sample box and I like it but I find that the colour is a little too light. I have to layer it on for the darker colour that I like. But it lasts all day. And it feels great.

January 21, 2019

A universal bronzer

I want to be head over heels for this bronzer, but I just can't be for myself. The consistency is wonderful and much less chalky than other bronzers I've used, but it's a very orange bronzer. It's decent in summer time when I have a tan but it still gives a bit of an orange cast. I wish they'd put this formula out in more than the two shades they already have because I'm sure if they did it would be perfect for everyone!

January 18, 2019

A bit pricey but lasts a long time

I've gone through a few of these now & keep going back. I'm fairly pale and don't find that this looks artificial on me and I find it very easy to blend.

December 23, 2018

Best bronzer everrr

I bought this in the travel size and love it.. a little bit goes long way. I still didnt hot pan even tho been using this on daily basis. I love to use this as my eyeshadow too for everyday makeup.

October 21, 2018

Beautiful bronzer!

I bought the mini size of the bronzer and it is amazing! I really like using this as a bronzer and then using contour over top. I love how warm this product is and how it makes my cheeks look after applying it. This product doesn’t apply patchy and a little goes a long way! One of my favourites!

September 30, 2018

Its ok

Honestly I was super excited when I purchased this product because of all the amazing raves.. not really worth the splurge though to be homest. I definitely prefer nycs sunny bronzer and will not he repurchasing. Also the brush it comes with is absolute trash don't even bother with it.

September 28, 2018

Love this bronzer love

Love this bronzer .
    Awesome quality as are most Benefit products .
    Goes on smooth and has great staying power.
    One of my favorite bronzers.
    Would definitely recommend.

September 28, 2018

Great bronzer

Awesome bronzer that looks great , even with my pale skin. Be careful though as it is extremely pigmented. A light hand with this bronzer is definitely better.

Lasts all day and looks good on top of any foundation ive tried.