Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

December 04, 2018

Natural glow

I bought this product over the summer and really enjoyed it. It’s a tad messy being loose, but it’s such a beautiful soft texture powder. It really leaves a very smooth, air brushed finish to the skin. It’s a very natural bronze colour , not too orange. Plus, there’s a lot of product in there. I probably have enough left over to last all next summer too.

2.8/5

December 02, 2018

Messy, would've been better as a pressed powder.

Tested it in 01 Bondi Bronze colour
    - Am unsure if right colour tone for me seemed it would be better for a medium skin tone.
    - Gave me a pretty healthy glow
    - Only tried one bronzer before this and this is the only bronzing powder I have tried. The other was a bronzing compact from mid priced level brand.
    - Very messy, but formula is soft in texture. Texture was very soft/smelled wonderful.
    - Would have prefered if it was a pressed powder in a compact as the powder went all over my shirt at one point. I don't use mineral makeup because of this.
    - Large amount in container, was expecting a tiny amount due to the mineral consistency.

November 14, 2018

Your perfect summer foundation

Because the brand is originally from Austria the loose powder is made to withstand heat & humidity.

This was my go to foundation all summer (on the days I have to unfortunately wear makeup) i have combo oily skin, with oily af nose and it was light and lasted all day.
    It’s not full coverage but for during the day in the summer it was perfect, I did use it with the matching primer it came with.

Also great for a loose setting powder as it almost makes your makeup waterproof !

November 14, 2018

Definitely recommend.

Got this as a gift and love it. It has lasted me so long. A small amount covers so well. It feels very light and looks natural. Actually gives you a natural looking tan.

November 07, 2018

All time favorite loose bronzing powder

Nude by Nature loose bronzing powder is absolutely amazing! I love how the powder applies without any harsh lines. The best part is its buildable! The rose gold container is gorgeous and the mesh filter allows the powder to set onto the brush with ease! I would highly recommend this bronzing powder along with all other Nude by Nature products!

2.2/5

November 07, 2018

Not worth the money, unless you like being orange.

I got this in my showcase at home kit, and MEH. The powder is too dark and too orange for my skin, and is difficult to blend. I used it as an eyeshadow also, and I preferred it on my eyes, they stayed flawless and creaseless for 12 hours. The mesh screen is also quite nifty, but that is my only likeable thing about this product. The price is crazy too.

October 23, 2018

beautiful bronze

I received this bronzer in the chickadvisor showcase at home kit. First of all this is a huge bronzer and should last me a very long time so it is a great value or the price. The packaging is not messy because of the mesh screen that does not allow for too much product to come out. The lid blocks the screen so when you have this in your makeup bag all of the bronzer does not spill out into the lid. The bronzer was easy to blend and looked very natural.

October 21, 2018

Huge bronzer!

I received Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer in Bondi Bronze in my Chickadvisor Showcase at-home kit. I was surprised as it's huge, it's 10g, same jar and weight as the full size loose mineral foundation.

I love it as it's a finely milled powder, easy to pick up and apply. It blended without much effort and looks natural. The jar's twist top lid has a sort of stopper, to help prevent the loose mineral bronzer from flying everywhere. The mesh inside helps you control how much product to pick up.

I really liked Nude by Nature's Natural Glow Loose Bronzer, and I'm sure it will last a really long time.

October 17, 2018

Amazing bronzer

Loved the bronzer that was included in chickadvisers showcase! A little goes a long way with this product and it is perfect and light to wear everyday. It’s so easy to apply and is very layerable, can apply a bit to just have a nice glow or can go heavier for a more evening look, love it!

October 12, 2018

Loose Powder Bronzer

This product is a little bit on the messy side (I won't lie,) but remember that it is a loose powder and not to open it over any white carpets! It is also easy to use and it is fragrance-free. I was skeptical about this bronzer because I usually use mine in pressed form but I have warmed up to this one!