Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 376 in Primer

May 22, 2017

Honestly, I might buy this again just for the scent. What an amazing smell! It's got just enough of a coconut scent to smell but not be over powering. I love that it's a moisturizer and a primer! It's nice to be able to skip a step. It does well at both jobs too! My skin feels much better after applying, and my make up stays better too! I definitely recommend it.

May 02, 2017

I love this primer - especially in the winter time. I have extremely dry skin, and a primer that will add hydration is a must for me. After application, my foundation applies beautifully. My makeup looks the same eight hours later as if I just applied it. I always get compliments on how dewy my skin looks. My skin looks and feels great - even in the coldest months.

If you're more combination to oily, I believe there may be other primers better suited for you. This primer is extremely hydrating!! If you have any excess oil in your skin, it may provide too much moisture.

April 22, 2017

I really like this primer! It smells amazing. It made my foundation blend much smoother and stay nice all day long. It is silicone free and hydrates like a moisturizer.

April 17, 2017

I heard so much good things about it I decided to give it a try. I really wanted to love it but I don't. I have a combination skin and this didn't work on my T zone. The foundation was gone at the end of the day. Oh!... And it broke me out. So be careful if you have a sensitive skin.

April 05, 2017

Hey girls! If you need some help in hydration or need help getting texture out of your skin, please pick this up! Honestly i was using pore filling primers and it was clogging my pores. EVERYTHING i tried was. than i tried this a few times and BAMB. I had hydrated skin and fewer clogged pores! I honestly love this stuff now! I have back ups on back ups!

April 05, 2017

I have been on the lookout for a primer that can help with concealer creasing and so far this has been the best one! There are multiple methods to prevent concealer from creasing and I have tried a lot of them in which none have worked.

This primer does have a slight coconut scent and I definitely don't mind it, it's not too strong either. Yes, it IS nourishing and it keeps my makeup on for a decent time (over 6 hours) before I have to touch up again. My skin feels much more hydrated as well, which I think is a plus.

P.S I have combination skin :)

March 28, 2017

great primer for dry skin, its like adding an extra layer of moisturizer to your face before make up, it feels great and make up sets perfectly after.

another thing that i like about this product its the smell, i love when face products come with a great smell.

so affordable and so worth it.

March 08, 2017

This face primer works wonders! You don't need much of it which is awesome and it makes your make-up stay put all day and all night no matter what you're doing! It also replenishes and nourishes your skin so it makes your skin look a lot nicer and heathier. It's overall my favorite face primer!

March 02, 2017

After seeing numerous positive reviews for this product i finally decided to but it. It does work freak even for my combo oily skin. To me the biggest down side to this product is the scent. It didn't bother my skin but makeup/skin care should be fragrance free.

March 02, 2017

This primer is fabulous! It holds my makeup on all day whether I'm busy all day at work or running around at home chasing after two toddlers. It smells delicious as well