Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush

Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 592 in Blush

May 18, 2017

This blush has crazy intense pigmentation. I thought I was going in fairly light-handed, or maybe it was just the brush I was using, but I actually ruined my makeup the first time around. There was way too much and I wasn't able to blend it out. Other than that, with the correct brush and a light hand I love the color, however there are other blushes I prefer.

April 17, 2017

i love these blushs i have the palette and they are amazing super long wearing with a buildable coverage the hues are super complimentary on my skin tone i hight recommend

December 26, 2016

These blushes are perfect! Super pigmented so you need a very light hand or you can look like a clown too easily. One dip in the pan and tap off the excess and it gives you such a gorgeous glow and the perfect amount of colour. It will last you literally all day without fading or going blotchy. I have yet to try a blush as amazing as these.

November 03, 2016

Super bon fard à joue facile à appliquer sur les joues à l'aide d'un pinceau. Beau choix de couleurs et bien pigmenté sur les joues. L'emballage en forma de coeur est très jolie.

November 03, 2016

This blush is amazing, the color is perfect, it stays on well and a little goes a long way! I was sceptical at first but I amso glad I decided to purchase this, definitely my go to blush from now on.

November 03, 2016

I like be this blush! Highly pigmented and lasts all day. Just a little goes a long way. Great packaging- cute heart compact . This is pigmented. I bought this at Sephora. I would buy this again

July 15, 2015

It really is a beautiful formula. It is so light on the skin and it gives a glow along with a soft focus pop of colour. They blend beautifully making them very easy to use. I absolutely love the way the colour of the packaging perfectly matches the blush shade inside. It’s such a lovely touch. I’d say I can get about eight hours of wear on my drier cheeks if I’m lucky but in most cases it was about seven due to the heat/Summer.