Toothpaste Close Up Reviews
#58 in Toothpastes

March 25, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Toothpaste Close Up

Hey everyone. I'm here to tell you all about toothpaste close up. I bought this recently at Walmart and it was amazing. It only costs 3.50. I love this new toothpaste.

March 05, 2018

This product was a hit and miss with me. It had a freshness about it but I had to brush twice before I knew my teeth were clean. It should definitely be tried out cause I guess what works for me might not work for someone else.

September 26, 2017

Great toothpaste

I saw this at Walmart super cheap, I think .97 and picked it up. I was surprised that it tastes like cinnamon instead of mint. I like this so much better. I started brushing my teeth with it and by the second tube my husband told me my teeth looked whiter. Love this toothpaste!

June 27, 2017

I love all it does!!

I brush my teeth regularly 2 or 3 times a day! I hate the feeling of Plaque and stuff in or on my teeth; i like to feel Clean, fresh mouth. This Close Up toothpaste is anticavity with fluoride and Mouthwash. Whitens. Freshens and Cleans my entire mouth. Tastes and smells like fresh Cinnamon that is long lasting. Love this stuff!