Tostitos mild salsa Reviews
#21 in Snacks

September 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy!

This is my favorite salsa. It’s the only salsa I buy. I love how it isn’t too thick, but not too thin either. Great price. Very delicious. Will continue to buy this product.

August 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Our favorite!

Ok so I love to make as many things from scratch/homemade as I can but when I have to purchase salsa this is our go to. It absolutely delicious, the ingredients aren’t too bad and the price is happy always reasonable.

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Yummmmm!

This is by far my favorite salsa. I love that it isn't too chunky and isn't too thin either. It is priced just right as well and I feel the quality exceeds the cost as well. We use it on everything, taco night, omelets, dipping our chips in and anything else we can think of. I don't know that it's super healthy but it sure feels like it's healthy lol, considering there are tomatoes in it, tomatoes are healthy, right?

May 18, 2019

My favorite.

This right here is my favorite salsa. Because of my love for salsa I have tried lots of varieties. And I’ve tried plenty of the organic and other froo-froo salsas. None of which I like. I disliked them so much I wouldn’t even eat them. Some of them taste very manufactured and fake.

March 05, 2019

Not a huge fan of this salsa

I’ve had better and I’ve had worse salsa but I like salsa when the chuncks are softer and I find the chunks are too firm in Tostitos salsa and the taste is a little bland.

February 26, 2019

Love this salsa!

When it comes to buying salsa I alway buy Tosito's. I like that its not too salty and comes packed with chunks of onions and tomatoes in it. Its great with chips and sometimes I even add it to my tacos . Its definitely my go to brand for salsa and chips . Good quality and pricing point !

February 26, 2019

Amazing taste

Tastes amazing. Is perfect on its own or in a taco dip. I add some to chilli and it brings the flavour out so much more. Not overly sweet as some salsas can be.

December 30, 2018

great taste

this is one of my favorite salsas to put out as a dip when i am having people over. i love the big thick chuncks of vegetables in ever jar. never dissapoints.

April 05, 2018

So Good

Tositoes is always my go to for a quick salsa for entertaining. I like that it is a little bit chunky and also a little bit sour. These are great for dipping or also as a topping to drench my nachos in.

February 11, 2018

The only salsa to purchase.

What can I say about Tostitos Mild Salsa, almost everything. And it's all good. The taste, the texture couldn't be better. Pair them up with Tostitos Bite Size Rounds and you have a perfect snack. It's the one I always buy and when it is on sale it's an even greater deal. Put it in chili and on baked potatoes, the taste is great. My family devours them every time they are put out.