TRESemmé® Anti-Breakage Breakage Defense Shampoo Reviews
#127 in Shampoo

Used by professionals. Professional performance formula. Strengthens and protects hair against split ends and breakage. Formula Guide - Anti-Breakage: Volumizing, strengthening and protecting. Professional performance formula strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage. Anti-Breakage formula infused with Gelatin, reduces breakage and splitting. Leaves hair feeling soft, manageable and revitalized. Designed for fine/thin or normal hair. This product is not tested on animals.

June 11, 2020

Lush hair even in the south

I purchased this product to take on a cruise because I wanted something to ensure my hair was protected from the heat, salt and sun while on vacation. It's become my go-to shampoo ever since. My hair is soft, lush and smooth. I love it.

June 01, 2020

My go to product !

This is my go to product for affordable and good quality shampoo! Can buy in large containers for a cheap price. This product doesn’t dry out my scalp and keeps my hair moist - truly helps with the breakage! Make your hair feel great!

May 26, 2020

MMMM!

The best thing about this product by far Is the smell, I love the smell! It's not overpowering or anything, it's so soft and lovely. Altogether I love it!

May 12, 2020

Healthy hair

Ever since I had my baby my hair feels dry and breaks a lot. Since using this shampoo for the past month or so I have seen a big difference. My hair feels less brittle and is softer. Great for postpartum hair loss.

February 25, 2020

Pretty nice shampoo

I mean, for the price and the size of the bottle, you can’t go wrong. It didn’t help with breakage for me, but it did make my hair feel clean and smell great. It’s a good value and I’ll likely buy it again

2.7/5

January 17, 2020

Lovely smelling, however not a help my hair concerns

This was another product I ‘tried along the way’ of my hair mending process after I ruined my long beautiful brown hair and insisted on bleaching it for approx. 2 years until as much as I loved the colour, you you physically see the breakage so bad I simply couldn’t do it anymore I want my beautiful brown THICK hair BACK! The smell of this stuff is very light and basic, which I like, not flowery, which I appreciate. However after 7 weeks my hair was still just has bad coming out in clumps and the only thing I do I blow dry on cool from far away with protect on AFTER hair mask. I no longer straighten or curl. Perhaps, others may find it takes longer? Or perhaps it works best for different hair types that haven’t been through as much stress as mine?

January 15, 2020

Cheveux plus forts

Avec le temps de l'hiver, ce shampoing aide mes cheveux a être plus forts et se casse beaucoup moins. J'ai une différence après un peu plus d'une semaine soit 3-4 utilisation. Je recommande!

November 26, 2019

The best

Treseme has been my go to for over 10 years! I've tries many shampoos but I always end up coming back to this product. Not only is the smell fantastic but it leaves my hair feeling soft and full.

November 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Best equation: quality/price

I tried this when I was going on holidays for a whole month outside the Uk and I got the biggest one 1000ml I think scared I run out of shampoo. I got both the shampoo and the conditioner. Now I swear by it! Not only it's a good price for such a big bottle but also helped my hair regain some of its loss. Less breakage for sure and now I only get the family size bottle.
    Highly Recommend 👏👏👏

April 27, 2019

Smells yummy

These products smell so good! And it’s huge it will last me a few months which is great. And my hair is dyed and dry and I fine tresemee is great for my hair I really feel a difference.