TRESemmé® Anti-Breakage Breakage Defense Shampoo Reviews
#131 in Shampoo

Used by professionals. Professional performance formula. Strengthens and protects hair against split ends and breakage. Formula Guide - Anti-Breakage: Volumizing, strengthening and protecting. Professional performance formula strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage. Anti-Breakage formula infused with Gelatin, reduces breakage and splitting. Leaves hair feeling soft, manageable and revitalized. Designed for fine/thin or normal hair. This product is not tested on animals.

2.7/5

January 17, 2020

Lovely smelling, however not a help my hair concerns

This was another product I ‘tried along the way’ of my hair mending process after I ruined my long beautiful brown hair and insisted on bleaching it for approx. 2 years until as much as I loved the colour, you you physically see the breakage so bad I simply couldn’t do it anymore I want my beautiful brown THICK hair BACK! The smell of this stuff is very light and basic, which I like, not flowery, which I appreciate. However after 7 weeks my hair was still just has bad coming out in clumps and the only thing I do I blow dry on cool from far away with protect on AFTER hair mask. I no longer straighten or curl. Perhaps, others may find it takes longer? Or perhaps it works best for different hair types that haven’t been through as much stress as mine?

January 15, 2020

Cheveux plus forts

Avec le temps de l'hiver, ce shampoing aide mes cheveux a être plus forts et se casse beaucoup moins. J'ai une différence après un peu plus d'une semaine soit 3-4 utilisation. Je recommande!

November 26, 2019

The best

Treseme has been my go to for over 10 years! I've tries many shampoos but I always end up coming back to this product. Not only is the smell fantastic but it leaves my hair feeling soft and full.

November 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Best equation: quality/price

I tried this when I was going on holidays for a whole month outside the Uk and I got the biggest one 1000ml I think scared I run out of shampoo. I got both the shampoo and the conditioner. Now I swear by it! Not only it's a good price for such a big bottle but also helped my hair regain some of its loss. Less breakage for sure and now I only get the family size bottle.
    Highly Recommend 👏👏👏

April 27, 2019

Smells yummy

These products smell so good! And it’s huge it will last me a few months which is great. And my hair is dyed and dry and I fine tresemee is great for my hair I really feel a difference.

February 03, 2019

Recommandable

Je recommande ce produit, en plus de sentir bon, il est très efficace. Il laisse, les cheveux doux au contact. Même pas besoin de revitalisant. Le rinçage est simple.

March 09, 2018

smells good

This shampoo not only cleans hair well but it also smells really nice. I have been buying this shampoo for months and it is my favourite. It also keeps my scalp healthy as well.

September 12, 2017

Great product!

I usually don't trust hair products when they say that they prevent breakage because they usually don't make much of a difference. I've been using this product for about a month and I believe that it works! It has made my hair noticeably more healthy and I am so happy!

August 23, 2016

I love tresemme products. Used to only be available to hair professionals. I am in the hair industry and recommend this to people all the time. I used it daily..

August 23, 2016

Perfect shampoo for the summer time! My hair is usually dry in the summer because of the salt water and the chlorine, but this shampoo helps keep it heatlhy. I also find less split ends!