TRESemmé® Botanique Damage & Recovery Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 651 in Conditioner

March 01, 2017

This conditioner rocks. Tresemme has many different products and this particular one is worth seeking out on the shelves. My hair was really in bad shape from using bad products when I out of town, but it is now nice and soft and rich and thick and luxurious feeling again. I love love love that there are no paraben chemicals or artificial dyes in this product. I think the natural macadamia and wheat oils are what makes this a great conditioner... My hair is definitely better nourished now . It looks and feels great! I adore this product!

February 28, 2017

I love this conditioner my hair overall is better - looks healthier /shiny and not dry, the smell is great and I will continue to use and try the different ones in this line

January 27, 2017

I love the large size of Tresemme Conditioners – they’re massive and last me months.

This “natural” conditioner doesn’t feel any different from “normal” conditioners – it is medium thickness and not too much is required in order for it to be worked through my hair. I let it sit for a few minutes, and it rinses out easily and has a very mild scent.

I do love the natural ingredients, and my hair feels good when wet, however, once towel dried, I do need detangler in order to brush through my fine long straight hair.

Overall, once my hair Is dried, it doesn’t stand out as a fabulous conditioner for my hair type, but will likely work magic for others.

October 24, 2016

Tresemme Botanique Damage & Recovery Conditioner is a great product. I have colored hair so I need a good quality conditioner to keep it soft and manageable, which it does a fantastic job of. The smell is great too!

October 22, 2016

I have used TRESemme products for years and this Damage conditioner is one of the best I have used in a long time. I have short blond colored hair and I use this after every other shampoo. After leaving it on for around 5 minutes it rinses out leaving my hair so soft I actually get great compliments. I recommend this for any damaged hair AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T have damaged hair try it. See for yourself.

October 21, 2016

I have long grey hair so I always use a deep conditioner once a week or so. I decided to give this product a try hoping for the best I left it on for 5 minutes then rinsed out completely
    I had no tangles when combing out my hair Once dry I was happy to see that my hair looked and felt so my nicer

October 21, 2016

Sadly this doesn't do much for me. I do not notice increased softness or less frizz when using this and I doubt it improves the condition of one's hair! It does weigh my hair down and makes it get oilier faster despite me not having an oil prone hair type. It does smell good and have a good price for the quantity but this conditioner still isn't effective enough to be worth it!

October 21, 2016

Love this conditioner!! I tend to have very dry hair since I use my straightener everyday, so I use this conditioner with the shampoo and it makes my hair silky smooth. Couldn't ask for a better product!

October 21, 2016

Je l'utilise en combo avec le shampoing et je trouve mes cheveux tellement plus souples, hydratés et semble moins abîmés. Je les adores tout simplement, que trouve que c'est un des meilleur produit de la marque TRESemmé, je le conseille à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux secs et cassant.

October 20, 2016

The price tag on the TRESemmé Botanique Damage & Recovery Conditioner was extremely affordable but I found it weighed my hair down and the smell wasn't very pleasant