TRESemmé® Botanique Detox & Restore Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 650 in Conditioner

May 20, 2017

Je connais les produits TRESemmé pour avoir utiliser le revitalisant et le shampooing et mon expérience fut concluante. Le prix est plus que raisonnable et je le recommande. Je vais essayer le revitalisant TRESemmé Botanique qui Détoxifie et Restaure.

April 17, 2017

I noticed a difference pretty much immediately after use. The smell of the product was decent, and my hair smelt good to! I always use a straightener so my ends tend to be quite damaged, but I noticed they weren't as frizzy after using this shampoo for a week or so.

April 17, 2017

I only ever use Tresemme products so I've tried this out just to see if I liked it. It worked well and was very refreshing to use in the shower. I find that it wasn't too different from the regular conditioners- there was a more subtle difference. That being said, I liked that it was subtle, it meant my hair had time to adjust and really get the use of the conditioner over time.

April 08, 2017

Tresemme botanique detox & restore conditioner had a nice scent. I was hoping that it would clean and leave my hair with body and fullness. It didn't my hair felt & looked greasy .

November 30, 2016

My hair tends to get greasy fast and while I did find that this conditioned my hair, it was greasy by the next day, so I would definitely not recommend it for those with hair that gets oily quickly. The smell is ok, but the price is right!

October 19, 2016

I use this one once to twice a week and have found my hair in much better shape since starting to use this product. I usually use a combo of natural shampoos and conditioners with a few added items I put in but this needs no additions .

October 18, 2016

J'aime bien cette gamme de produit. Bon gros format, petit prix de pharmacie et très bonne qualité. Je le recommande à tous ,bon choix pour la famille.

October 09, 2016

One of my absolute favourite conditioners of all time! I love the softness it brings to my hair and it even makes it feel more alive! I definitely love this product

October 02, 2016

I bought this product because I have used other tresemme shampoo in the past. This one smells wonderful but I found it to feel heavy on my hair even after it was washed out. It smells great though and is an awesome price for the product.

September 30, 2016

This is a very hydrating conditioner. Helps to soothe and moisturized scalp. Leaves hair feeling silky and soft with good body. Nice scent and texture.