TRESemmé® Botanique Detox & Restore Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1144 in Shampoo

March 06, 2017

Love! For the price it's perfect. 1) smells good 2) good price 3) makes my hair feel healthy and refreshed!
    Definitely recommend if you don't feel like spending a lot on shampoo. And there's conditioner that can go along with it!

February 28, 2017

I love this shampoo my hair overall is better - looks healthier /shiny and not dry, the smell is great and I will continue to use and try the different ones in this line

September 28, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment apprécié l'effet du shampoing sur mes cheveux. Bonne odeur vraiment agréable par contre. Mes cheveux sont secs après l'utilisation du produit malheureusement.

September 28, 2016

I bought this because of the price and the word "restore" but my hair seemed about the same after. However, my recent company, from overseas, used it and loved it. She said it made her hair less tangled and easier to brush. Maybe for bleached or dyed hair it just doesn't have the same effect. She really liked it and has natural wavy hair.

September 28, 2016

I didn't like this shampoo. I didn't find it worked in detoxing and washing it out. I found I had to wash my hair more often than other shampoos I have used. I do however, love the smell of this.

2.8/5

September 27, 2016

I didn't really like this shampoo. I found it didn't do much for restoring or detoxing my hair, and I felt I had to clean my hair much more. It just didn't leave my hair clean like other shampoos I have used. The price is great but you are getting what you pay for.

September 26, 2016

I didn't find this shampoo to be incredibly effective in detoxing and washing out my hair. I have used better shampoos and had to rewash to get my hair to feel clean again. People might be attracted to its low price point but believe me, you get what you pay for with this one!

September 26, 2016

Nice smelling and good quality as far as price is concerned. Also it's not as chemically-smelling as some Tresemme shampoos. I would definitely recommend this shampoo!

September 25, 2016

Me and my Husband have been using this product line for a couple years now, and I must say it is a very good shampoo. I like how it lathers up very easily and you don't have too use that much! the price is just right about 4 bucks a bottle..You can't go wrong with that. The scent is very light and you can smell it for days on your hair. I also like how I can brush my hair after I washed it so easily. The shine on my hair is so nice afterwards people always comment on how shiny it is

September 25, 2016

This is a nice shampoo you can easily grab at the grocery store for an affordable price. Leaves your hair feeling clean but I am not sure I noticed any difference in the improvement of my hair. It did not make it worse but certainly did not restore my damaged hair. I would still buy this shampoo but not for detoxing reasons.