TRESemmé® Clean & Natural Gentle Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1073 in Shampoo

January 19, 2017

This shampoo is just "average" to me. Like all Tresemme products, it weighs my hair down and leaves it very heavy and even greasy looking. I don't know why it does this.

January 19, 2017

J'adore le shampooing TRESemmé. C'est un des seuls produits que j'ai essayé qui réussi à garder mes cheveux propres pendant une journée complète. Je l'utilise chaque jour.

August 16, 2016

My scalp and hair are opposites. My scalp is dry, where my hair can get oily pretty fast. I thought this type would help since it would hydrate my scalp, and clean the hair. While it did hydrate, it didn't do much for my oily hair and I felt like it made it worse half of the time. I only use conditioner 2x a week, but I even completely stopped it since I thought my conditioner was affecting it. That wasn't the case though, and I just stopped using the bottle and bought something else.

August 16, 2016

Its just one of those products where its OKAY. I have naturally oily hair and this didnt make me any oilier, but didnt really help with locking the oil in an extra day either.

August 16, 2016

It's a product that's OK and decently priced. I don't go out of my way for it, but if it's on sale I buy it. Available at a lot of retailers now so it's fairly easy to find

August 16, 2016

Works well for the price. My hair feels nice and clean and not frizzy. The smell is pleasant but not too much. A little goes a long way also. Will buy it again for sure.

August 16, 2016

Average shampoo. Nothing special. I have other brands that I prefer over tresemme but it does the job if that's all I have. I wouldn't normally purchase it.

August 16, 2016

This product was average.

It does it job but it is not the best drugstore shampoo. The price is highly reasonable and that is why if you don't have color treated hair and that your hair is oily/normal, then this product will work for you. I wouldn't recommend it for dry and/or damaged hair as it strips the moisture away a bit.

If you want something average, this does the job!

August 16, 2016

Tresemme is a great shampoo at a great price. Dollar for dollar it delivers clean and shiny hair without breaking the bank. Comparable to salon shampoos and I like that it comes in a bulk size package.

August 16, 2016

Product was reasonable y priced . and fairly good quality sizes bottle BUT I found that when i used this product I ended up washing my hair everyday rather than every other day as my hair got extra greasy and unable to manage