4.1/5
TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #44 in Shampoo

May 11, 2017

I have natural wavy curly hair that is thick n often hard to control. I also suffer from dry scalp etc. This shampoo is effective in controlling all areas of my hair and scalp problems.

August 25, 2016

I have been using TRESemmé® Purify & Replenish Deep Cleanse Shampoo for the past month. It has left my hair feeling clean and weightless. My old shampoo was leaving my hair feeling heavy and needing to be washed more often.

August 25, 2016

J'ai rien de particulier à dire sur ce shampoing. Il fonctionnait,,, normalement je dirais. C'est lui que j'utilise actuellement, mais je ne penserais pas le racheter ! Je me cherche quelque chose de plus léger et qui durera plus longtemps (mes cheveux étaient gras la 2ième journée).
    À noter que j'ai les cheveux fins.

2.7/5

August 23, 2016

I really didn't like this shampoo. It stripped my hair and left it weak and it started breaking. I had to switch back to my regular shampoo to fix my hair. I would not recommend.

August 19, 2016

I used this shampoo for about a month. I found my scalp was itchy and it really didn't do much for my hair. For the price I feel it is not really worth it.

August 19, 2016

This is a brand I believe in. My daughters and I have all used this product. It cleans your hair of all those products we use styling our hair. Those products always leave behind traces so this is a great product if you use hairspray etc.

August 18, 2016

I used to only use herbal essances however I decided to try something new. I love this product. I have naturally wavy hair so if I let my hair air dry it looks awful. I am also a mother to toddler twins , so blow drying is not always an option. I was running behind and let my hair air dry. It ended up looking fantastic. It was soft and silky. It very was manageable and although Calgary is extra dry it did not take a toll on my hair. My hair had life again. I will continue to use this product.

August 18, 2016

It does the job it needs to and it does end up taking up a lot more dirt with a lot of suds. If there's anything "special" about it though....nothing too special but nonetheless for the price and quantity, it works fairly well.

August 18, 2016

The TRESemmé line is amazing. This is a great shampoo and the conditioners work well too. I love their line of hair products and will definitely purchase them again in the future. TRESemmé leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and sensational.

August 17, 2016

this is a shampoo that does what it says...it purifies and replenishes.....it's also deep cleansing..my hair feels so clean after I use it...TRESemme is one of my favorite shampoos and I also use their line of conditioners as well.