TRESemmé Smooth Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 2 Reviews

TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray helps to give you lasting style with movement. It uses breakthrough technology and is all about flexible, natural hold. The superfine Compressed Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style. It’s also resistant to humidity and keeps frizz at bay for up to 24 hours--no matter how steamy things get. Ideal to perfect your best tousled looks.

April 20, 2018

I would buy this product again for sure

I had the pleasure to test out #TRESemmeMicroMist for free from @chickadvisor. I never use hair spray because it always leaves your hair stiff and crunchy. This hair spray doesn’t, it keeps your hair in place but doesn’t make your hair stiff.

I was running late for work and had just washed it early that morning. I didn’t have time to do anything with my hair. So I threw it up in a top bun and spared the tresemme hair spray to keep it all in place. It made my hair looked like I put a lot more time and effort into my hair than I actually did.

I plan to repurchase this for sure when my can runs out.

April 20, 2018

Four star review five star price

While being budget friendly is a super plus to this product don't let the price tag away you from trying it - it's far better than most budget sprays I've used! I received a can of TreSemme Micro Mist hairspray in hold level 2 for free from ChickAdvisor to rate and review. I would absolutely buy it, it smells nice it holds as it should without being heavy or sticky, it's worth a try!

April 20, 2018

I would definitely buy this again

I received this product in exchange for my review. This is my new go to product in the morning when I’m doing my hair. It holds my style all day long at work without leaving my hair crunchy and sticky. #gotitfree

amazing !!

Jai recue spray tresseme level 2 a teste !! Je lai essayé un vendredi soir avant de sortir et jai adorée !! Mes cheveux ont resté super beau et en plus de sentir super bon !!

April 20, 2018

Great hairspray for top knots!

I received this product as a free gift in exchange for my review. I have thick, straight, coarse hair and while this didn't hold up to heat styled curls, it's perfect to keep flyaways at bay. I love the sleek packaging and the scent is the typical Tresemme scent of products, however not as overpowering as they have been in the past. Would recommend this for those who want a great priced hairspray to keep their ponytails/buns in place!

Feels Lightweight

I had the chance to try the TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray thanks to ChickAdvisor. I love the sleek packaging as it looks innovative and also easy to bring on the go. This hairsptay was lightweight and helped me tame my frizz and fly aways easily. It had a pleasant smell that was not overpowering. I would use it again in the future.

agencement naturel

J'ai reçu le hair spray Tresemmé lors d'une campagne. Je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Ma coiffure tiens parfaitement bien tout au long de la journée. De plus, plus on ne sens pas la lourdeur du spray. Il est s'agence naturellement avec les cheveux.

Short bursts of wonderful

Hairspray can be annoying at times. It can get sticky and hard. I was really surprised with Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist™ Hair Spray. The spray actually sprays in short bursts so it’s not overpowering the hair. I also didn’t choke on the fumes that hairspray gives. My hair didn’t give any crunchiness, stickiness or looks like my hair is stuck in places. The hair spray gives me naturally looking hair. I received this for free from
    Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

No crunchy bits!

Tresemme is an affordable drugstore line for hair and there is a variety of products to choose from. Im very picky with hair spray as most of the ones i have tried were heavy and left a hard layer on my hair. This micromist is everything I was looking for. Its fine and holds nicely without leaving that hard layer on my hair. Looks very natural and for the most part you cant notice it beside the smell! It is definitely worth a try!

I received this complimentary from Chickadvisor for reviewing purposes.

Love it

Micro Mist hairspray is my new favourite hairspray. It smells great and didn’t make my hair crunchy and stiff like some others I’ve used. I’d recommend it for sure!