got2b Volumaniac Bodifying Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

Go crazy with insane volume hold from root to tup with göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Hairspray. Immediately lock in volume with enough hold for that high drama look you crave.

You might also like: göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Mousse
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 19, 2018

Good 😊

This is a good one ..
    Gives my hair mega hold without weighing it down
    Also doesn’t leave a sticky residue, like some of the other hair sprays
    And it lasts all day

October 08, 2017

Je ne suis pas fan de spraynet car souvent ca laisse les cheveux gras ou ne tien pas. Celui ci est parfait. Il tien tres tres bien sans devenir sec ou gras. Je le recommande surtout qu'il n'est pas cher

August 08, 2017

It's ok

This is not the best but it still works...if you're looking for hairspray at a decent price then got for it but it's not a go to for me...still not horrible though

August 04, 2017

Great Product! Worth the Money

I #gotitfree. This product is amazing. I love every bit about it. It smells great, doesn't leave hair hard and sticky and is easy to keep a style for the entire day. Definitely will be purchasing this product again.

August 03, 2017

Great!

Really helped volumize my hair with great hold. Not too much hold just the perfect amount! Loved it and would recommend to anyone looking for hold and volume!

August 03, 2017

Works well

I dont normally use hairspray because it usually leaves your hair crunchy or looking glued together or wet. This one is light in the hair and I would use it to tame my frizz and give my pony tails a little more body.

August 01, 2017

Lots of hold without the stiffness!

I was pleasantly surprised with this hairspray. I only use hairspray after curling my hair and want the curls to last longer. This hairspray gave me lots of hold, but it did not make my hair crunchy or stiff at all. It did not weigh my hair down; it simply did what it was supposed to and kept my hair in place and looking great! Also, the smell is quite nice. My sister said it made my hair smell like shampoo, which is definitely not a bad thing. It wasn't overpowering either, you can only smell it when you are close. However, not sure if it added much body or volume as my brushed curls already had volume. Overall, this hairspray was very effective and I will definitely be using this in the future.

I #gotitfree as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

July 31, 2017

Awesome product, amazing body and hold

This product is awesome! I have very fine, flat hair. I use this hairspray with the bodifying mouse and I always get the body I'm looking for. Whether I straighten or curl my hair, this product holds every hair in place all day. It's very humid where I live and it stands up pretty well to it. A little bit goes a long way and I don't have to worry about it leaving my hair hard or sticky. It's an amazing product for the price. The packaging is super cute too!

Great hairspray

I am not a huge hairspray consumer but I did like the volume that this gave my hair. My hair has a mind of its own, but this did keep it styled longer than some sprays I have tried. It did not last all day or through the humidity here, but it did put up a valiant effort.

July 31, 2017

Shows hair who's in charge - in a good way

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to test. The hairspray is very long-lasting and helps keeps my hair keeps its style for the day, without turning tpmy 'do crispy. And it's wonderful for smoothing down those flyaways. Downside: scent is a bit strong for me.