got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 20, 2020

LOVE this Hairspray!

Got2b Flex Insta Hold is an amazing hairspray.

If you’re looking for a lightweight, easy to work with before it dries, and keeps the style for hours, then this is the hairspray for you!

I have very fine but thick hair, and I find it very hard to find a hairspray that will hold the style for longer than an hour. Finally!!! Got2b, got to be reading my mind! Thank you for this amazing hairspray!

June 17, 2020

Good value

I have been using Got to be products for many years now. The hair spray is perfect to give volume and a long lasting hold to my flat and thin hair. One of the best hair products in the market with the great value!

June 09, 2020

Average flexible hold hairspray

Honestly, I had higher expectations for this hairspray. Really wasn't anything spectacular. It didn't really hold my hairstyle in place any longer than the drugstore hairspray I usually purchase. In my opinion, it doesn't justify the extra cost of this one so I personally won't be purchasing it myself in the future. The one good thing I will say is it is a little bit less sticky than the average hairspray...but I guess that's to be expected if it isn't very long lasting??

May 15, 2020

Sticky

I want to start by saying I am a big fan of got2be and usually like most of their products. I found that this hairspray was reasonably priced and was a fair sized bottle. However it made my hair feel sticky and stiff after using it. I felt like once I used it I would have to wash my hair at the end of the day.

May 10, 2020
    Arizona, United States

AWESOME

I love this brand in general but this also gets a thumbs up for the hold job it does! it only takes a lil bit you do not have to over due it and it lasts all day just what I need more bang for my buck love it

April 29, 2020

Je le recommande

Je le recommande pour tous, il peut être utilisé de façon quotidienne. Il garde les cheveux en place sans effet grsa ni sec. Il laisse une bonne odeur sur les cheveux...bon achat:)
    #gotitfree

April 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wish it was a bit stronger!

I do like this spray and it's fairly effective but I found it pretty weak overall. It had a really nice smell though! And my hair didn't feel sticky at all!

April 26, 2020

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.

I've always had a hard time finding the right hairspray because they all made my hair super stiff with zero volume. Sometimes they would leave my hair so stiff, it hurt to comb it. But not this product! I've heard really good things about schwarzkopf products and I'm so glad I got to test this! it's super easy to use and I absolutely love using this after I straighten my hair. It leaves my hair looking silky with a nice smooth finish. The next morning I don't have to worry about stiff tangles which is a huge plus for me. This product works! I will definitely be purchasing again.

April 26, 2020

Super

Super fixatif. J'ai adoré la tenue. Je n'avais pas l'impression que mes cheveux étaient collants. Je vais sûrement le réutiliser. Merci pour ce produit!

April 23, 2020

Love it

I received this free for review from Chickadvisor. I really like this hair spray. I'm always wary of trying new hair sprays because i don't want my hair to be weighed down and harden my hair. This hair spray is very lightweight and volumizes my flat/thin hair very nicely! I also really like the scent of this hair spray. Very affordable and worth it. I would purchase this for myself when i run out!