4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews
#2 in Hairspray

This hairspray is formulated to strengthen your hair style by providing flexible hold with natural movement while enhancing hair’s luminosity. It helps provide long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce fixatif a été formulé pour raffermir votre coiffure en procurant une tenue flexible au mouvement naturel, tout en faisant ressortir la luminosité des cheveux. Il procure une coiffure durable en nourrissant et en protégeant les cheveux afin d’aider à prévenir les frisottis, les cheveux fous et les pointes sèches/fourchues qui nuisent à une belle coiffure.

April 08, 2019

Favourite hairspray ever!

As funny as it sounds, my grandma recommended this to me. With the flexible hold it keeps the frizz down and works with different styles. Holds without sticky or stiff hair. Adds shine and smells amazing.

April 03, 2019

Great flexible hold hairspray

I love the hold of the dove flexible hold hairspray it is exactly what it says. It holds your hair in place while still having it be soft and moveable. It's my go to hairspray everyday when I need a little hold in just a few spots and also my go to when I curl my hair and want my curls to be soft but stay.

February 21, 2019

Favourite hairspray, always buy it.

I love this hairspray it works great with my hair and the smell is nice. I love how it doesn’t leave crusty dry spots like most hairspray I’ve used. Will continue to buy it.

February 19, 2019

Dove

I purchased this hair spray quickly about 1 month ago while on my lunch because I ran out of my usual brand. I didn't have a lot of time to research this or other products because my break was short. I absolutely fell in love with this product. The hold is great. Smells really nice. The only thing I'm dont like it that it is a little bit stiff to the touch. But it is quite flexible and it does hold through the day. Would buy it again

February 11, 2019

My go to for hairspray

I love most dove products and this one is my preference for doing my hair whether it be straight, wavy, or curls. It doesnt make it feel crusty and allows it to move while still holding the shape I've desired for the day.

August 20, 2018

Spray style and Go

I was surprised that a hairspray from Dove actually worked with my hair. I have natural curly wavy frizzy hair and this hairspray doesn't make my hair crunchy or hard but styles my curls and takes away the frizz. Plus this hairspray is affordable !!

July 07, 2017

Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray

The Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray smells amazing! That's by far my favorite thing about it. It's not too strong and not too light. I personally prefer hairsprays that have a smell that lasts in my hair that is not perfumy or artificial smelling. This one, like all dove products has a simple and beautiful smell. The hold is good as well I use it when wearing updos or on top of bobby pins that need to stay in place. I will definitely purchase this one again, it helps that it is a great price regularly and often on sale. Dove is great!

June 07, 2017

If you want a hairspray that wont make your hair all sticky and that you can comb through then this stuff is for hair. Dove knows how to prevent fly aways without a weighed down feeling that can be easily combed though every time.

May 14, 2017

I love this hairspray. The light scent is nice and the hairspray has a good hold. Your hair doesn't seem crunchy after the hairspray application. Works great for a night out.

May 01, 2017

With super curly hair I need a hairspray that will keep them all in place and looking neat this is the only hairspray I will use Hair doesn't feel crunchy like some hairsprays