TRESemmé® Split Remedy Split End Shampoo Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #54 out of 1144 in Shampoo

July 16, 2017

Doubtful of the science behind this

I'm a bit doubtful of the science behind this and whether or not it actually helps with split ends. After three uses I didn't really notice any huge difference in my hair, but I tend to keep mine cut regularly (the best way to guard against split ends). As always, the real plus to buying Tresemme is you get a big bottle for a really fair price and this shampoo fits with that.

It has that classic Tresemme perfumey smell and I prefer a less perfumed scent, but if you generally like Tresemme, this should be fine for you.

I used this with TRESemmé Split Remedy Split End Conditioner 739ml. I did find my hair got oily a little faster, but this is an ongoing problem with me and Tresemme products.

June 21, 2017

Bon shampoing !

J'ai fais l'essai de ce shampoing il y a quelques années, car je le voyais souvent à la TV. Je l'ai beaucoup aimé, il rendais mes cheveux doux et sentait bon !!

March 13, 2017

I don't typically use tresemme shampoos and conditioners on my hair with the exception of the heat spray and split end cream. The other day I ran out of my regular shampoo and bought this one because it was on sale. It made my hair feel incredibly soft and I was quite surprised. I have dyed brown hair but it's growing out and need to protect it as much as possible. I'm not sure the long term effects this shampoo has on dyed hair (color stripping?) but I'm quite happy with my purchase and will probably buy it again. The price is right and the smell is amazing.

January 27, 2017

I have long, thin, colour treated hair, so finding products that make my hair look amazing can be difficult at times.

This shampoo is medium thickness, and very little is required to provide a nice level of suds. It rinses out easily, however, my hair feels straw like at this point.

The scent is light and pretty – I don’t really know how to describe it other than it’s neither floral nor fruity.

Once towel dried, my hair does require detangling spray – but alternatively I can use the Split remedy Leave in Conditioning Cream (2 pumps is perfect), and I am able to easily brush through my hair at that point.

My hair feels soft yet looks thicker once dried.

Overall, my hair looks pretty fabulous when I use this system, and I would recommend it for anyone with a similar hair type.

October 24, 2016

J'ai remarqué que mes pointes étaient de meilleure qualité et semblait beaucoup plus souples. Maintenant quand je coiffe mes cheveux, j'ai de plus beaux résultats.

October 24, 2016

Personnellement je trouve que ce produit ne fait pas honneur à trésemmé. Je trouve que cette formule me rend les cheveux très gras. Ils ont un aspect luisant le jour même de mon lavage, et je dois absolument me les laver le lendemain! Mes cheveux ne sont pas plus hydratés, au contraire, ils sont plus sec car je devais les laver plus souvent!

October 22, 2016

Doesn't work at treating spilt ends, I did not notice a difference or any improvement with that but it is still a good shampoo and Tresemme is a really great brand!

October 21, 2016

Je ne trouve pas qu'il répare les pointes fourchues. Mais ce n'est pas un mauvais shampooing en soi. Mais comme il promet quelque chose qui ne fonctionne pas, ça laisse à désirer... il y a tellement mieux chez tresemme!

October 21, 2016

Good shampoo.Left my hair feeling soft and smelling great!While it doesn't repair split ends it does prevent them from getting any worse.Its price is great as well.

1.0/5

October 21, 2016

Doesn't work on my hair at all my family bought a bunch of tresemme products and they all made my hair feel dryer and tangled for some reason. So i didn't like it sadly.