TRESemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse Reviews

This heat styling product pumps up your hair by working with the heat, the ultimate source of sky-high volume. Unique polymers leave your hair with long-lasting, flexible fullness that’s easy to style any way you desire.

For more info, visit TRESemmé.

February 13, 2020

My New Go-To Mousse

Tresemme has some great products, and no doubt, this is one of them! I naturally have fine hair, which can go flat a couple of hours after styling. Another issue with my styled hair is that daily heat through blow drying and curling, damages and leaves my hair frizzy. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse has solved both my hair issues by providing a mousse that has lasting light weight hold ( all day) as well as protecting my hair from heat damage... the result is smooth, healthy, voluminous hair

October 08, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Lots of volume

Effective product, definitely adds volume to the hair and I like the fact that it protects my hair from the hairdryer heat too. Nice smell, not too 'chemically'.

July 29, 2019

Need this product

I absolutly love this product a lot. It protects my hair from the heat and makes them feel soft and silky. It also smells amazing. Makes my less frezzy as well.

July 09, 2019

Great Product!

I would buy this product again left my hair feeling soft and beautiful and not to mention protects from heat damage. This product also smells unbelievable.

June 25, 2019

My go to mousse 😀

I absolutely love this product. It doesn’t weigh my naturally straight hair down. I use it st the roots for more volume and I love how it works.

I also use it in days when I decide to curl my hair as it heat protects it and also makes my curls stay in longer.

I enjoy it doesn’t make my hair oily the next day!!

March 19, 2019

The best!

This ds my favourite mousse- it’s the only kind I’ll buy! It works great with my naturally curly hair to keep my curls in place all day without any frizzyness!

March 07, 2019

betcha so good to my hair!!

Wow I am kinda shocked by how well this product works with my hair. I have thick and straight asian hair which usually is not easy to manage. I have been trying to use other products as prestyler, such as Layrite Pomade,hair gel, Origianl by Blumaan. But I gotta say that this product might be the best I have used as a prestyler( even as a regular styling product). For the two uses, I was getting used to it I used too much, and my hair became really brittle after I blowdry it. However, this time I shampooed and conditioned my hair first, it turns out too be so nice! I used a regular amount and blowdry and the mousse gave my hair so much volume and hold that I didnt even need to use my Hanz de Fuko Claymation! But I am sure it will be even better with claymation. Overall, great product! Should use it once every two days after shampooing and conditioning.

February 20, 2018

Great product

I've been using Tresemme Thermal Creations Volumizing foam for a while now. It is a great product if you use a blowdryer and/or hot iron a lot on your hair. It helps keep your hair soft and smooth after blowdrying.

2.3/5

December 11, 2017

Volume didn't last

I had great volume for the morning and then my fine and thin hair was flat again. And I use strong hold hair spray. I had high hopes but they were dashed again.

1.8/5

January 22, 2017

I don't think Tresemme products were made for my hair type. My hair is thin and has no volume, yet this mousse did not add any volume at all, if anything it weighed my hair down