TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#32 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

March 07, 2017

I decided to try the 2 in 1 shampoo plus since it indicated the conditioner was light i said why not. It works well on my very short hair. Also, I received good information from customer service on how to read the manufacture date so I will know if the product is fresh!

2.3/5

February 28, 2017

I have thick, dry hair that is colour treated and picky for hair products. I didn't find this all that cleansing and my hair felt kind of weighted down. I won't buy again.

February 28, 2017

This is both me and my husbands favorite 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. it comes in a nice big bottle which makes it a better value than some. It works well on all different types of hair and leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling great. The conditioner also works well and helps me detangle my hair.

February 05, 2017

I have come across several different hair products, and this one has by far, been one of the most effective. Not only does it leave my hair feeling clean and fresh, but it leaves a visible shine with a very healthy feeling. I would definitely recommend this product.

January 16, 2017

J'adore ce produit
    Depuis que j'ai essayer ce produit je ne peut m'en passer
    Pas besoin d'acheter plusieurs bouteille
    Deux en une seule
    Laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux très longtemps

October 21, 2016

This 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner is great when you don't have a lot of time in the morning. Tresemme delivers clean and soft hair that is easy to style once dried.

September 15, 2016

J'ai essayé le shampoing 2 en 1 à cause de mon chum et j'en suis étonnée. Premièrement l'odeur , et deuxièmement il lisse et rend mes cheveux très souple et doux.

September 14, 2016

all girls should have this kind of shampoo in their showers . it provides a clean effect and it smells really good . in addition to having big bottle. this is an indispensable

August 30, 2016

This has got to be one of the more affordable shampoo/conditioner. We always used this in my family because our family was large and the shampoo had a good quantity. I find the product sufficient for its purpose but nothing too exciting. A generic brand could probably compare. However, I do have sensitive skin and this shampoo/conditioner did not irritate me much. I do think the product needs a revamp in its packaging to be a bit more exciting. The quantity and price point makes it a winner in my book.

3.2/5

August 21, 2016

Its works well on my hair, leaves hair smooth and healthy. I have dry hair, so retains enough moisture and makes it look great. smells great too :) would recommed this one !