4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#36 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

Kent, United Kingdom

Salon quality

Tresemme shampoo and conditioner is one of my favourite products. It makes my hair feel soft and light. I feel that this is salon quality shampoo and conditioner at very good prices. I use it regularly and always stock up when it’s on special!

Devon, United Kingdom

Good value

I like this product as it can be used by the the whole family. The quality is good, nice smell my only criticism is the size bottle which I find too big to squeeze!

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Very norishing

I usually prefer to wash my hair with a separate shampoo and conditioner rather than a two in one product. However I still found my hair to feel quite clean and nourished after using this product.

United Kingdom

My favourite go to 2 in 1

Fantastic. Keeps my hair looking healthy shiny and lightweight especially as I dye my hair alot and its thick. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

June 26, 2019

Works awesome!

I would really recommend this shampoo and conditioner because it works super well and it leaves your hair feeling super soft and smooth. I also like that you don’t have to use a lot.

May 15, 2019

Perfect for my hair!

I am using Tresemme for so long and experimenting with different shampoos and conditioner by Tresemme, but now I am sticking to this because this makes my hair very healthy.

2.8/5

April 20, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Meeh

I tried to take the short cut of buying two separate products. Bad idea, I have think hair and after using this it was as if I didn't use a conditioning product at all. I will continue to purchase my shampoo and conditioner separate from now on.

April 15, 2019

I love this product i have been using TRESemmé for years.

This product is great it makes my hair smooth, with other types of shampoo i usually still have knots in my hair after i was them but with TRESemmé i have never have problems i have always used this brand and i have never completed about it.

April 12, 2019

Love this shampoo/conditioner

Awesome shampoo/conditioner. I have been using it for years and its a paraben free shampoo that uses no dyes.
    Formulated with macadamia oil for that extra softness.
    100% recommended

April 11, 2019

For the quick gym wash...

I love Tresemme products. I found this is their best product for the use at the gym when I don't want to carry two bottles. I am looking forward the this combination for color treated hair.