Trident Layers Swedish Fish Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 113 in Gum

June 27, 2017

Could Be Better

I’m a big fan of Swedish Fish, so I was really excited to see this gum on the market. Unfortunately, I don’t think it hits the spot when it comes to replicating that delicious candy flavor. The flavor of the gum is pretty mild, but lasts a long time. It’s nice and soft and meets the standard of other Trident gums. If you’re looking for a better candy flavor, I would recommend Stride’s Sour Patch gum in RedBerry, which comes much closer to the flavor of Swedish Fish!

3.2/5

June 07, 2017

This gum is more expensive than some of the others, which is a bit of a downfall. I really liked the flavor and found the gum tasted just like the candy. There is a mild fruit flavor. I also like that is is mildly sweet. The flavor is not long lasting.

May 31, 2017

Trident is a great Gum brand and Layers are always so tasty no matter what flavor. Tastes exactly like the sweet citrus flavorful candy. Never lasts long but definately worth the buy just for the flavors of the Gum. Great looking colorful gum. Great chew that doesnt stick to my teeth. Yummy

2.7/5

May 31, 2017

same as the jelly bean flavour i was not impressed with this flavour. then again i dont like swedish fish so... but anyways, i did not love the flavour but it did last a long time

January 22, 2017

I love Trident gum and the layers are awesome! I found this tasted exactly like the candy, sweet and flavorful. The flavor didn't last super long though unfortunately but I still would buy again for the taste alone.

July 22, 2016

These are fantastic! However, the flavour doesn't last very long :( I am a big fan of this candy, so I was very excited to try these. I will most likely buy them again.

July 07, 2016

Actually tastes like the candy, in my opinion! The price is a little higher than most other gums but I'd say it's worth it. Trident Layers offers some of the best flavors, and their gum is the perfect texture.

1.2/5

January 02, 2016

I didn't like this gum at all. I like gum that makes my mouth feel fresh but this kind it just tasted like candy.

1.7/5

January 02, 2016

I picked up this gum because it was sitting next to till. I needed to spend a few more bucks for the promotion at the grocery store. I grabbed a few packs of this gum. This gum was very disappointing. It did taste like Swedish fish candy at first. The flavour fades very fast. I won't bother purchasing this gum again.