Triscuit - rosemary and olive oil Reviews
#88 in Crackers

June 30, 2019

A perfect snack

I love Triscuits as a healthy snack alternative. This rosemary and olive oil crackers are a nice twist on a classic and provides a grown up taste. One of my go-to crackers.

April 03, 2019

Great tasting snack

I love the size and texture of these crackers, not to mention they taste amazing. You can definitely eat these as a snack on its own, but I love dipping them in hummus!

February 08, 2019

yum

I like the texture of these crackers, they are filled with flavour. The flavouring is uniformly coated on the crackers. I am excited to try the other Triscuit flavours.

January 23, 2019

Tasty Cracker

Triscuits are usually a pretty good and safe bet. This flavour is no different. They stay fresh for a good amount of time and always taste fresh upon opening. Lots of flavour varieties available.

June 18, 2018

Yummy

I love this Triscuit flavour. It's subtle so doesn't overpower any toppings you want to add on. I find most triscuits are too flavoured for toppings. Great price point as well.

March 31, 2018

Work snack

I keep a box of these crackers in my desk at work so I always have a quick, easy, mess free, healthy snack. They are great on their own or topped wiith cheese, spreads, etc.

January 12, 2018

Very yummy

My go to snacking cracker. Very tasty even with just plain cheddar cheese. But also nice enough to include on a cheese and cracker platter if you have guests.

May 30, 2017

One of my favourite crackers! These are great on their own or with a bit of meat and cheese. Very filling. Really Great value and quality. Would recommend.

May 14, 2017

lf;askdjfasd flaksdjf laskdjf asd fjkasldf ;asldkfj asldkfj asd flaskdjf lsakjdf sa;lskdjf lksajdf lksajd flsdkjf slakdfj aslkdjf als;kdjf a;lskdjf lsakjdf ;laskdjf

April 04, 2017

Theese are my all time favorite triscuits they're not to over powering like some of there garlic flavours but there's still enough flavour to add a little pop to my regular cheese and crackers ! If you have not tried this flavour would recommend!