Truvia Reviews

October 06, 2017

Great sugar replacement

Great taste and good to use as a diabetic. I received a sample and tried it. Will definitely look into buying this product. Price is comparable to other sweeteners.

August 14, 2017

Excellent taste no chemical low calorie sweetener

I recently received a sample and a coupon for Truvia sweetener. I really liked the sample and with the coupon for $1.50 off it made it the same price as the store brand product. I was pleasantly surprised it looks and tastes just like sugar but low calorie and no chemical taste.

May 16, 2017

Received a sample of Truvia in the mail. I tried it in my coffee yesterday and today and I must say I like it. It is sweet enough that I dont feel like I have to add sugar and I dont find any after taste! Love it and will use my coupon to buy some more!!

May 15, 2017

The best thing about is it comes from Stevia plant and it is natural , I use this mainly with tea or coffee ,like it so far ,it does gives an aftertaste which I don't like .

April 25, 2017

A good alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners. I use this mainly in coffee and I'm pleased with the results. It gives enough of a sweet flavour for me. It doesn't have an aftertaste like artificial sweeteners tend to have. It does however, have a unique taste that I actually like very much, but others may not.

April 11, 2017

J'ai reçu cette échantillon de Samplesource. Je ne suis pas une très grande fan des différentes sortes d'édulcorants mais je suis surprise du bon goût de Truvia ce matin dans mon café. Il ne possède pas d'arrière goût comme certains autres éducolrants. Je vais en acheter c'est certain pour mon petit café du matin.

April 07, 2017

I use this product in my coffee. I think it is great. Just enough sweetness to make you think you have sugar in the coffee. I haven't tried baking with it yet.

April 04, 2017

This is the best stevia product I have tried. I tried one other one and it was disgusting (it floated on top of my coffee like fake snow, took forever to dissolve, tasted terrible, and pissed my stomach off). So I had to go back and buy this one. I was trying to find something else because this item is verrrrry pricey. But, it's very good. Until I find something comparable for cheaper, this will be my coffee staple.

February 13, 2017

Taste is pretty good, it tastes better than the regular stevia that i've had before. i put some in my tea in the morning and i did not get a sugar crash from it and the tea tasted perfectly fine! i love that it doesn't affect my blood sugar nor does it contain any calories.

January 09, 2017

my go to hot beverage is an orange pekoe tea with milk and sugar. truvia has proved to be a reasonable substitute (i like my tea quite sweet). i do find it very powdery, so just watch out (imagine opening a bag of flour and getting a dusting of the stuff if ur not gentle). good product overall for my use.