• Tummy Stuffers

Tummy Stuffers Reviews

1 review
Ranked #471 out of 526 in Toys

September 17, 2013

Aren't these just the cutest little things ever? They are called Tummy Stuffers. What is it you ask? It is basically a stuffed animal that You stuff (not with stuffing) but with stuff, toys, blankets & more. You can even used them for sleepovers.

We got the adorable Gator, he's really soft, lovable and cuddly. As I mentioned above, you can fill them up with toys, clothes (clean of course), small blankets & pillows and so much more. He makes a great companion or addition to any child's room. Tummy Stuffers can be used as a pillow, hamper, decoration, storage & more. Made with really durable (and extremely soft) materials.

You can buy this or other cute Tummy Stuffers online for approx $19.99.. Read more about it here:

Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.