TUPPERWARE POWER CHEF

TUPPERWARE POWER CHEF Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

June 15, 2017

Love my power chef

I absolutely love my powerchef. I love to make home made mayonaise in it. Its perfect as it has the spout to pour things in. Since ive started a clean eating journey recently this is perfect for making your own, bread crumbs, salsa, purrees and to dice.

2.8/5

April 14, 2017

I have one of these in our RV. Its handy to have when you are traveling. It mixes and chops up things and stores easily away in our cupboards I trust Tupperware its great quality and has been around forever.

March 22, 2016

Yhe big long one I uses for making bread crumbs and smoothies. But the tiny one I uses for onions and doing baby food. Perfect for puring baby food. Worth the money

March 21, 2016

I use mine every time I do onions, also for garlic, and even puree veggies for sauces and soups. I also use it for chicken or egg salad, as well as for the filling for devilled eggs. The large base is great for smoothies. Blades are so sharp, be careful!
    Nothing beats Tupperware's lifetime warranty!

June 10, 2015

We use this for EVERYTHING. I bought mine at a Tupperware party several years ago and honestly, not a week or 2 goes by when we don't use it for something. Fantastic for whipping up a quick salsa for company and we also like to quickly chop up lettuce, veggies, onions, tomatoes, etc. for nachos or tacos. Easy!

March 31, 2015

I got my Power chef through Tupperware, and I wonder now how I lived
    without it!
    I use it for so many different applications - soups, stews, baby food, grind/chop nuts,
    salads, whipped cream, ... so much more!
    I even make HEALTHY ice cream in it - only 2 ingredients needed -
    Frozen fruit & milk or cream - mix for 30 seconds - DONE.