Tweezerman Slant Tweezers Reviews
#330 in Eyebrow Care

Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world. Tips are hand-filed and perfectly aligned to grab the hair everytime. Stainless steel with baked enamel finish in black/midnight sky.

July 09, 2019

Great tweezers

Despite a bit of a price tag for what you get, these are the most effective tweezers I've found. They work well and grab even the tiniest hairs you want gone!

November 28, 2018

A must

I have gone through so many tweezers , all different brands through the years, when I finally decided to buy tweezerman I couldn’t be happier. They are great quality, that doesn’t rust or get dull. Looks new and I’ve have them for a few years now , totally recommend this brand, worth the price.

July 05, 2018

Spend the Extra $ and get these

I have never purchased such an amazing pair of tweezers. I immediately disposed of all my other pairs after one use of the Tweezerman Slant Tweezers, they're amazing. They come with lots of cute designs and come in popular colours! Mine are pink!

April 14, 2018

The best tweezers, but expensive

Tweezerman by far makes the best tweezers in my opnion. They have not changed in quality since I started using them in my teens. I also like that they can be purchased almost anywhere there is a beauty department. They are expensive though!

July 30, 2017

Great tweezers

Tweezerman slant tweezers are the best tweezers I've ever owned . I've owned so many different pairs of tweezers and they never worked very well unfortunately. They would always leave hairs because they couldn't grab them and remove them . The tweezerman slanted tweezers work perfectly . They grab every hair and remove them easily . They are expensive at approximately $20 dollars but well worth the price . I highly recommend.

July 11, 2017

I'll never buy another pair of tweezers!

I was recommended this product by a cosmetician in Shoppers, and I was skeptical about the price. In the $20 range, it's definitely an investment, and I've spent enough money on tweezers that I didn't find worked for me. Fortunately, I was happy to find that these are the most amazing tweezers I have ever owned! I don't pull out extra hairs when trying to be precise while plucking my eyebrows, and they even grip onto fine hairs. So long as I don't lose these tweezers, I won't ever buy another pair. If you're looking to invest in a decent pair of tweezers, these are for you!

March 12, 2017

These tweezers are a great value for their price. The slanted tip is very convenient for removing eyebrow hairs. They are very easy to use and pull the hairs out without much pain.

February 28, 2017

I have tried so many eyebrow Pluckers and none of them do a good job like these ones do The others do not grab the hairs very well I have a hard time The Tweezerman Slant Tweezers eyebrow Pluckers always get the exact area the hair it's easy to come out it doesn't hurt I love this Plucker

1.0/5

February 17, 2017

Used to have the pointy tweezerman tweezers that I absolutely loved but lost, bought the angled ones by mistake. Decided to try them out anyways... And they suck! I cannot get the hang of them! I can't even seem to grab any hairs with them! They are also quite expensive for tweezers so I wasn't impressed!

July 05, 2016

The benefit to these is that the grip is unlike others you'll find in the store. Make sure you clean them like any other product, some antibacterial alcohol or however you prefer just to make sure it remains sanitary. Great for plucking eyebrows and stray hairs.