Tylenol extra strength nighttime sleep aid pain reliever Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #115 out of 146 in Pain Relief

January 09, 2017

I received a sample of this product for free from Sample source. I have a hard time sleeping due to pain in my feet. The Tylenol Night Time helped me sleep and I woke up feeling refreshed and not groggy like some sleep aids. I have now purchased this product to help me sleep at times when the pain is too much.

0.5/5

March 06, 2016

I don't find this to be a good product for pain or anything else,after taking as prescribed I felt no difference in the pain I was feeling ,I took the maximum dose and still nothing .for a product thats so pricey its disappointing, I now prefer Advil, its a much more effective product

February 17, 2016

I find that Tylenol is usually a decent price depending on what store you buy them, I get them at Walmart where they are the cheapest. I've always used Tylenol for headaches and pains etc. And I noticed that they had a sleep aid pain reliever and I thought I would try it for the times that I have a headache and have a hard time getting to sleep. This worked very well, takes the pain away and helps you sleep without making you feel loopy it wasn't too strong just right. Not something you should use on a regular basis but good for times when your experiencing pain and having trouble falling asleep.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...