Tylenol Nightime Sleep Aid

Tylenol Nightime Sleep Aid Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 559 in Remedies

May 03, 2017

I got a sample from Tylenol to try out. It happen to show up when I had been redoing a piece of furniture and had been sanding all afternoon. That night my arms and shoulders were throbbing so I took these. They really worked. It took a lot of the pain away and I got a good night sleep. The only thing I would say is take at good time because it did effect me the next morning. Because I took it a little late and was late getting out of bed the next morning!

February 21, 2017

I have long been a fan of Tylenol products. I recently tried the nighttime (sleep aid) and have had some of the best nights sleeps in years. I am hoping in time that this is something that I can use on occasion and not have to rely on other drugs for sleep. There was no residual effect in the morning. I would highly recommend this product.

January 07, 2017

I found this very useful when i was having difficulty falling asleep. It makes you feel drowsy and allows you to ease into a state of sleep. You also end up sleeping for a long time which is really nice!

October 10, 2015

I buy these now because when i received them for a free sample I was happy with the results. They tend to ease pain a little along with getting a good sleep.