Good

Ulta Gel Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 878 in Eye Liner

December 13, 2014

I went into Ulta when they were having a sale on their line of beauty products. I saw they had these eyeliners on for just ONE DOLLAR! I thought I couldn't hurt to try their brand since the price was so reasonable. I was expecting the product to be a little disappointing but I was very wrong. this product is great! There is no pulling and tugging that can be expected from some eyeliner pencils. These are very soft and I can actually use them to do eyeliner on my top lash line without scratching or hurting the skin there. I would definitely go in and grab some of these because they are great! They also have a large colour selection to choose from with is awesome!

July 13, 2014

I love Ulta beauty products, and for me, different eyeliners are a must. I loved these because they have a gel-like quality that can be applied easily, since the liner has the classic pencil form. It applies easily and is long-lasting. The quality of the color is also amazing, with many different shades.