• UMODE Jewelry 0.5 Carat Round Cut Clear Cubic Zirconia CZ Tennis Bracelet For Woman
Good

UMODE Jewelry 0.5 Carat Round Cut Clear Cubic Zirconia CZ Tennis Bracelet For Woman Reviews

1 review
Ranked #9 out of 45 in Bracelets

September 01, 2016

Normally I'm not a fan of overly-blingy jewellery, but I actually like this bracelet! I find the combination of the white gold/silver colour and the fact that the Cubic Zirconias aren't coloured, makes it really classy and elegant.

I'm plus size, but the biggest size of this fit my wrist really well and wasn't uncomfortable. It sparkles nicely in the light and overall just looks really pretty. I like the style of setting on this as it doesn't look flimsy or cheap. A big bonus for me is the clasp on this bracelet, it's one of my favourite types of clasp. I've never had this style break or loosen and they can easily be opened and closed one-handed, so it's easy to put on and take off.

Overall, just a very nice looking bracelet that's good to add a bit of bling on semi-formal or special occasions!

********************************************
    Pros:
    + Fits well.
    + Light and comfortable to wear.
    + Sparkles nicely in the light.
    + Very elegant and classy looking.
    + Looks high-end.
    + Great clasp style, easy to remove and put on.
    + Quality workmanship.

Cons:
    - None.

********************************************

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!