Pandora Charm Bracelets Reviews
#1 in Bracelets

October 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Love pandora

Bought this fab bracelet from pandora and it’s so gorgeous on my wrist. I love it so much. Been getting loads of compliments. What I love about mine is it has a dangling owl charm saying ‘always by your side’

October 13, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Unique to you

I got my bracelet as a gift and now it’s full. I loved filling it with little charms that were personal and meant something to me. This bracelet definitely tells a story and there’s a story for everyone. You can take charms off and switch them up so you’re bracelet can change it’s story whenever you wish. They’re really good value and very cheap to buy charms for too.

August 06, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

My weakness

I got my first braclet as a gift from my sister. 2 charms was wiggling on it . Sister forever and family . The meaning of the life . We lives far away from each other but she is always with me . How many times I look at my breaclet it reminds me her . Thanks Pandora for making good memories , positive vibes , unforgettable moments with our beloved ones

September 18, 2018

So adorable but super pricy

I love my bracket and always receiving new charms to add to it . However it's not the best high quality jewelery and charms but it is trendy! I would recommend for anyone needing a cute piece of jewelry for a family member including children!

May 15, 2018

LOVE IT

I've worn my pandora bracelet everyday for the past 5 years, its already a classic piece that is a must own. The charms are pretty pricey but discounted charms can be purchased from other vendors.

April 12, 2018

Il en vaut la peine!

J’ai reçu ce bracelet pandora en cadeau et je suis littéralement tombée en amour! Ce qui est intéressant de ce bracelet c’est que l’on peut ajouter des billes lorsque nous en avons envie. Pour ma part, à chaque événement important de ma vie j’ajoute une bille significative.

March 17, 2018

Pandora Charm Bracelet

Available in a variety of sizes, colours and styles. I have the classic small silver flexible chain bracelet and it’s FULL of charms. Has lasted me many years and has never fallen off or came undone. A great gift idea for someone who is difficult to buy for!

August 11, 2017

Love the new pandora bangle

I got this new pandora bangle bracelet with two charms in them. I honestly love it and the lock is rose gold. What I love about it is that it fits with any outfits you wear.

April 29, 2017

it's a beautiful bracelet that i purchased for a large amount of money and would be super mad if anything ever happened to it but fortunately i can replace it and get it cleaned and what not for free. i got it for my 16th birthday years back and loved adding to it as years went by

March 15, 2017

I was given my bracelet as a gift, and I actually find it quite special. Each charm has meaning-- has been given to me from my my best friend for my birthday. Each charm is at least $45-60 (For the cheapest ones!). They are pricey. I feel the prices could go down a bit. They are super cute and stylish.