Under Armour Women's Sweater Reviews

Good - 0

August 12, 2017

Fav sweater!

I own multiple Under Armour Sweaters, as well as my children. They are always so comfortable and wash so well, even after wearing them to the soccer or baseball fields.

August 12, 2017

So comfortable

I only have 2 of these sweaters but would definitely buy more! They are so comfortable and amazing quality! You can wear them fitted or baggy and they look great and flattering either way. They hold up great even after many washes.

June 21, 2017

My fav hoodie

Absolutely love under armour hoodies as they are so soft and comfy, can be fitted or oversized whatever your more comfortable with, and they are such great quality! I've have so many and they have lasted me years! They generally have a high price tag but you can get them for an average price of any sweater on sale and it's so worth it.

2.8/5

May 12, 2017

I absolutely love Under Armours women's hoodies because they are super comfy and the fabric doesn't "peel" like other fabrics do. The only frustrating thing I found with my sweaters in particular is that the hood string is sewn in and it frayed in the dryer, so it looks ridiculous and trashy now, and I cant take the string out unless I cut it. wishing there was a way to fix it but otherwise love the fabric!