Soggy Doggy Board Game Reviews
#2 in Toys

It’s the showering, shaking, wet doggy game! Players race around the board washing Soggy Doggy™, but watch out –if he shakes, a player gets a little wet then they go back to the start. Be the first to make it around the board to the doggy basket to win.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.3/5

October 18, 2018

Not worth it

Watching the commercial, this looks like a really fun game. But after you buy it, and play it once, no one wants to play again. The advertisement makes it look like the water sprays you and gets you wet, and in real life, it is just a mess maker. I wouldnt buy this again, and I dont reccommend, unless you get it cheap and are willing to play just one time.

its fun.. but messy.

I bought this game for my kids for Christmas last year. We played it on family night and had fun, just be sure to put a towel down because it can tend to get messy. Its a fun game but not one of or favorite we have played a couple times and kids lost interest.

October 17, 2018

Funny game for little kids

Soggy doggy is obviously silly when the doggy starts shaking and water starts flying but is a little hard for younger kids to understand how to play it.

Family fun

We bought the Soggy Doggy game last year for our two granddaughters that were five and eight years old at the time. They wanted us to play with them so we did and they had a great time watching us get soaked, LOL. It was a really fun game and they enjoyed it immensely.

October 14, 2018

Disappointed

This game is too much work for kids. Makes a mess and is complicated for the younger kids. Did not keep attention long before boredom set in. Would not recommend.

October 08, 2018

My daughter loves it

My daughter loves this game. It’s easy to assemble and she loves playing. However, place a towel below it or everything will be soaked. I like that no matter the amount of players you never know when he will shake.

October 06, 2018

kids love it

Crazy game, but the kids absolutely love it! I don't know what it is about a soggy dog that is so much fun, but all of my kids from 6 to 16 love this game

October 05, 2018

Such fun

Got this for my children for Christmas last year and we play it every week. A little messy but so worth all the fun and laughter. I should get a back up one just in case this one ever does break.

October 05, 2018

great family game for smaller kids

we received this game for Christmas about a year ago. my kids absolutely love it. very easy to assemble and disassemble back into the box and only requires water to play. always make sure there is a towel underneath it so because it can get very messy.

October 04, 2018

Fun family game

Very cute game, and easy to play. The whole family enjoys it. My only complaint: my kids are always anxious to get sprayed, and it really barely puts off any water. They just lean into it when it's their turn and I will give the shower and extra pump or 2 so they can get a sprinkle or 2. I also love that they can play by themselves (they are 2 and 5). We play it on a towel to protect the table, but that really isn't necessary.