Soggy Doggy Board Game Reviews
#1 in Toys

It’s the showering, shaking, wet doggy game! Players race around the board washing Soggy Doggy™, but watch out –if he shakes, a player gets a little wet then they go back to the start. Be the first to make it around the board to the doggy basket to win.

1.5/5

December 13, 2017

Not what I was hoping for at all....

The kids were super excited to see the Soggy Doggy game. We set it up and realized you would have to sit really close together to be able to reach the board. It is so much smaller in comparison to the photos. The kids started playing and when one of them landed on the pump handle, the water ran off of the dog and right onto the table, completely missing the tub. By the time the dog was “activated” to shake, there was hardly any water coming off of it. You literally have to stick you face super close to the game to get wet, at all. I wouldn’t recommend this game for ages 6 & up, as they would get bored with it super fast. I also noticed there are a lot of high ratings for this game. Either people didn’t want to be honest for fear of them not getting picked again to sample things (which the whole reason you got chosen was for an HONEST review) or their kids are young and just like the fact that the dog shakes. Either way, I would suggest passing on this game and finding one that most kids, of any age, would enjoy.

December 13, 2017

Great sensory game for the younger kids!

I sat down and played Soggy Doggy with my nine year old son and two of my grandkid's ages three and four years old. The game was pretty easy to assemble and set up it does require batteries and water use.If you don't mind a little mess during game play than it's the game for you. I found that the younger kid's really enjoyed it and will want to play it everytime they come to Nana's house. As for my nine year old , he enjoyed playing it with his niece and nephew but probably won't play it unless they are over visiting. Overall it kept their attention and what kid doesn't like playing with water or anything messy. I would deffinitely recommend this game for the younger kid's.

Fun quick easy game

We played with our children ages 2-9. Easy to follow rules. Lots of laughs. Only down fall is water doesn't shake off the dog like commercials. The kids kept on playing and made up there own rules to go with the game. They liked to turn the knob just so the water could keep shaking.

December 12, 2017

Soggy Doggy Boardgame

This was a really cute game to play. I gave it to my seven year old niece to play with and she loved it. She especially loved the fact that the dog really wets you. All and all I would definitely recommend purchasing this board game if you have young children. Its very entertaining, and keeps the kids busy for a nice amount of time.

December 10, 2017

Love it!

Such a cute game! We played it with my 2 yearold, and she loved it! She keeps asking to play it all the time now. Its a great game, even little kids can play it. The puppy is cute and its shakes water all over you, just like our real dog!

Updated On: December 10, 2017

Forgot to mention that this game is for all ages. 2-120 :)

2.0/5

December 09, 2017

was excited but....

I was so happy when I found out that I could try soggy doggy game and give my honest opinion about it. I surprised my kids and they immediately wanted to play with it. We cleared a table and I put new batteries in there. When we were ready to play, I put on the power button but it wasn't coming on. I tried new batteries again and it finally started working. We started playing the game and we were waiting to a litle wet but honestly, the table got more wet than we did. We had a fun time but only played with it for two times then the kids got bored. The dog was also very flimsy when we put it on and we had to keep putting it on. I really wouldn't recommend buying this product for the price it is stating. This is my honest opinion.

Wet, Messy Fun!

This is a great gift and alot of fun as long as you don't mind a little mess. You need a few towels but you'll have lots of laughs when this little pup shakes and splashes.

Super fun

I had so much fun with the kids playing Soggy Doggy. We laughed so hard it's been along time. This is such a cute fun game. It looks so adorable . Would most definitely recommend this.

Super fun!

My family and I had a ton of fun playing this game. My kids wanted it for Christmas but luckily we managed to score it for a review. While it's super fun to play, it's disappointing that very little water comes off of it when it shakes. Also, it's smaller than what is shown on tv. Maybe if it were the same size as what is shown on tv it would let off more water.

December 07, 2017

Soggy Doggy Family Treat

This game made I and my grandchildren have hours of laughs and fun. When the adults came to see what all the screams and laughter was they all joined in . This is original and leaves special memories for everyone involved. Great game will buy this game as a gift for sure .