Good

Unstopables in wash scent booster- Fresh Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 273 in Laundry Care

March 27, 2017

J'ai essayé ce produit et je l'ai adoré. Depuis, je l'utilise à toutes les fois que je lave les draps ou les doudous. Ça sent tellement bon et on a l'impression que le linge a été séché sur la corde à linge. Merveilleux!

February 19, 2017

This stuff is amazing! I live to use it and then hang my clothes outside for the freshest smell in the world. If it's too cold or rainy I put the clothes in the dryer and they still smell fantastic. The smell stays on the clothes for a long time too so the freshness lasts and lasts!

September 17, 2016

I love the idea of this product, however it doesn't quite perform. My boyfriend plays hockey and lacrosse and his clothes after the game need an immediate scent refresh. I used this product a couple of times, and although it helped with the smelly gear, the beads didn't always melt in the washer.

September 12, 2016

I don't know what I did without these little scent sprinkles. They are great. I use Gain detergent most of the time and I love it but the scent can be a little harsh. I find that the Unstopables in the Fresh scent softens it just right. It smells lovely, soft and pretty. I would definitely recommend the Fresh scented in-wash scent boosters.