3.9/5
Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation Reviews

November 22, 2017

Loved this!

I loved this Foundation! I was full coverage and it lasted all day! it didn't even crease on me! I will deffiently purchase this foundation again. It gave me a flawless look.

November 19, 2017

Full Coverage Foundation

This product is amazing if you have oily skin because it’s a more dryer foundation. It can apply cakey so would not recommend layering it. It is full coverage. The component is nice and sits pretty on a vanity

3.2/5

October 06, 2017

Best foundation ever

This the bst foundation I ever used. Flawless and even coverage. Though the color match is hard to get right and I sticks to your hand it is a good avy coverage foundations

September 27, 2017

Cakey and heavy

I bought this in the shade 2.0, which, initially was perfect upon application but after a few minutes turned a muted orange colour! Definitely choose around 2 shades lighter than your skin tone to avoid orange face! I found the foundation very heavy and uncomfortable on the skin, drawing out all moisture, I would imagine it would be a great product for very oily skin. Although it was long lasting I found it really only looked good for about 3 to 4 hours, after this it settled into any fine lines or pores on my face! Would not recommend

August 18, 2017

Holy grail !

I love this foundation and I'm so glad that the lady at sephora let me try it. Girllllllll this foundation is my go to when going out. This covers everything! As long as you know what you're doing when applying you will be fine. Also keep in mind that it does oxidize.

July 30, 2017

Full coverage foundation

I just purchased this urban decay all nighter foundation last week . I Was colour matched and I'm a 2.0. It's a full coverage highly pigmented foundation . I used 4 pumps to cover my whole face . I have red , hyper pigmented , acne prone skin and it covered my skin great . It's a matte finish and I have normal to dry skin so I'm not crazy about the finish on my skin . It made it look dry although it didn't cling onto dry patches or anything . I always exfoliate well so I don't have any . The problem is that it's so expensive . $49 before tax . I might return it because Revlon colourstay covers just as well . It's a great foundation so I would recommend to others but i can't justify spending that amount of money considering I have a foundation that covers just as well . Oh and another thing is that the makeup doesn't move when I'm contouring , bronzing and using blush which is great . My current foundation does .

2.2/5

July 11, 2017

I would not buy this product again.

this foundation is a hit or miss depending on the type of skin you have. For my acne prone/oily skin this foundation did not work. The foundation would shift on my acne spots leaving the redness to show through as well as cling to any dry patches on the acne. It also does not last 24 hours as matte and by hour 6 my face looks like a oily mess. If you have a clear completion with normal/ oily skin with a few touch ups through out the day with powder this foundation could look flawless.

June 04, 2017

I love the foundation! I like the variety of shades it comes in . It drys super fast so you have to be fast about. Applying it or it will be blotchy .the coverage is pretty good !

April 29, 2017

I love this foundatin, definetly full coverage although a little pricey the bottle should last you a solid 6 months because its so pigmented and you only need a pump for your whole entire face.

3.2/5

April 28, 2017

It's a great foundation but it just wasn't for me. The coverage is great as well as the staying power but... I am a dark skinned woman and I do not have a red undertone and as a result it just looks awful on my skin.

If you have a yellow undertone do not buy this. If you have a red undertone then this will work wonders for you then.

Also it's cakey.