3.9/5

March 31, 2020
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

AMAZING

I’m a shade 2.5 and the coverage is amazing
    Very good for hiding blemishes. It’s thick and good for coverage and gives you that full make up glow. Deffo reccomend

February 06, 2020

Holy Grail Foundation

This is a great foundation for combination & oily skin. Stays completely matte for hours and doesn’t breakdown. It’s medium coverage but buildable. The pump makes dispensing product very easy. A little goes a long way with this foundation and a bottle lasts me months.

1.7/5

January 12, 2020
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

It makes my face look caked

I really wanted to like this foundation because of the good reviews that it has, but I just can’t get on with it. For me personally, the formula is too thick and it makes my face look caked. I have tried applying it with a brush, a sponge, with and without a primer, and it still looks awful on my skin. This foundation creases, enhances fine lines, and it transfers with the slightest touch, especially around the nose and mouth even if you set it with powder.

November 09, 2019

Great one

It is a perfect match for me and love the finish. Medium to full coverage and makes me look flawless. Stays long and no oxidation on me. Everyone should be trying this one. Comes in a lot of shades

October 20, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Best out there!

Does what it says, lasts all night! Only thing I have to say is sometimes you can look a little caked as you only need a little but apart from thatz great coverage!

July 24, 2019

Full coverage, matte finish

Very full coverage without being too cakey. If you want a lighter coverage just use a sponge. Dries pretty matte so it’s good for oily skin.. only down side is it oxidizes a bit so careful choosing your shade

July 15, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Matte for hours!

I tried this foundation first as a sample before getting the full product as it is a bit pricey. I have really oily skin. With all my other foundations after a few hours they start to break apart and show me as really oily. This foundation literally does not crack! Keeps me matte all day.

May 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My new go-to for a night out!

I recently purchased this foundation for a fashion show I was taking part in as my YSL All Hours foundation ran out and I was really impressed! Foundations are always a struggle for my because I am really really fair and they never seem to make shades light enough (or if they do they tend to oxidize and get darker through the day). I also have a hard time because I have pretty dry skin and nothing full coverage seems to work well with my skin. This foundation looked beautiful all day waiting for show time and held up under the bright sweaty lights for the show! I had this foundation on from Noon until 10pm and it did not budge. So impressed!

May 14, 2019

Great for oily skin

This was on sale at Sephora so I decided to try it out. I am completely obsessed! My face is oily and this foundation stays put! I have been looking for a good foundation forever and I finally found it.

April 08, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favourite UD foundation

I purchased this foundation for those summer nights when I want to go downtown for a girls nights. The all nighter foundation actually stayed on all night- it didnt look like it was moving or sliding over my face. I was extreamly impressed with it. The only thing that I didn't like was how sticky it was. I had paired it with the UD all nighter setting spray and i was genuinely shocked how well my face looked when I got home after dancing in the heat for 4 plus hours