Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 675 in Foundation

April 09, 2017

Wow! This product is amazing! I was skeptical that a liquid foundation would provide such long-lasting coverage, but this held up under all weather situations and for more than 18 hours.

There's a great shade selection and although the product is fairly thick, it isn't oily or heavy. It really provides extreme coverage without looking heavy, creasing or caking. I used it both with and without setting powders and sprays, and still it lasted.

The price is a bit steep at over $50 CDN, but it's worth the investment!

March 16, 2017

I recently bought this as I got a sample to try out and I loved it! Full coverage and the #5 shade matches so perfect with my skin tone which is medium tan! Stays on all day and blends so easy. Definitely on the pricey side but works so good at covering everything!

March 08, 2017

I personally would never wear a full coverage foundation but I use this on my clients and it applies like a dream. I think with a bit of education, this foundation will work well for anyone. The negative reviews I have seen online, have to do with people not knowing how to use this product and it's not their fault, it's just not labelled accordingly. Let's talk packaging/formulation,,, for starters, it's housed in an air-tight container and it's an oil-free formula which means once it hits the air, it will oxidize thus, turning an entire shade darker. If you decide to purchase, you have to compensate for that. The product also alternates undertones, for example 2.5 will be cool-toned and 3.0 will be warm. The second source of negative reviews comes from the lack of instructions how to apply the product. Even the brush the website suggests to purchase this foundation with, is a buffing brush. This product performs best when it sits on top of the skin vs. being buffed into the skin. Neither a buffing brush nor damp sponge will apply the foundation how its meant to be. The best brush would be a flat, paddle-style foundation brush. Let's talk formula, this foundation sits beautiful on skin and makes it look flawless, it's got like 6 different kinds of dimethicone so you really don't need a primer with this foundation. It's also hella pigmented, so a pea-sized amount will cover your entire face... without exaggerating. This foundation retails for $49 CDN which is definitely on the lower end for foundation sold at Sephora and because the packaging is airtight, it will last you the 12 months.

March 06, 2017

This foundation has changed the game for my oily skin. It has masked my poor and keeps oil at bay for a long time. Paired with a setting powder/spray or loose powder for baking I know my makeup will last 12+ hours.I have worked an 8 hour shift than modelled after and only had to touch up once! Great product.

March 02, 2017

I recently purchased Vichy all nighter foundation and gel in love , the texture is not too candy at all and covers my acne and acne scaring well well better that any other !

February 24, 2017

ll Nighter Liquid Foundation by Urban Decay provides full coverage with a modern matte finish that never looks overdone. Get all-night wear and a blown-out effect you never thought was possible for a flawless-looking complexion that looks amazing and stays that way. Perfect for all-night affairs, this innovative formula is also comfortable enough to wear every day.

While Naked Skin complexion products are semi-matte, All Nighter Liquid Foundation is completely matte and oil-free. Urban Decay loaded this formula with an higher amount of pigment (about three times as much as Naked Skin Liquid Makeup), so a little goes a long way. There’s no need to build coverage or apply multiple layers. This waterproof formula diffuses light to blur flaws for beautifully perfected skin, while it mattifies and absorbs oil to reduce the appearance of shine.

With a wide range of carefully calibrated shades that match Urban Decay’s existing Naked Skin Liquid Makeup shades, it’s easy to find your perfect match. Because All Nighter Liquid Foundation is so high coverage, it's important to choose the right shade. Just swatch the product on the skin, blend down, and allow to set to see if it's the right match for you.

February 24, 2017

This foundation is AMAZING ! If you like full coverage that lasts all day this if our foundation .

I usually wear this when I know I'll be out sweating up a storm because it truly doesn't buckle at all .

My only complaint is that it does give off this "mask" look because it's really thick and you'll also need to work very very fast with this product .

A small bit truly does go a long way and I highly suggest using a moisturizer underneath .

February 20, 2017

Perfect for people with oily skin. You don't even need to use a powder foundation after applying. It stays matte all day long and covers blemishes quite well. I found I don't have to keep reapplying the foundation throughout the day as I did with my last foundation.

February 13, 2017

The reviews on this were so love/hate I didn't know if I was going to like this! Thankfully I absolutely love it.

This is very full coverage but not in a cakey way (if you're applying it right). I use a brush with this if I have alot to cover up or a beauty blender if I want a little bit of a lighter coverage.

This is the only foundation I've used that when I come home at the end of the day, every single part of my face is as I left it in the morning. I'm very impressed.

This DOES OXIDIZE! However it does almost immediately... you can swatch this on your hand and within 3 minutes you'll see the actual colour of the product. So as long as you get a shade or two lighter, you'll be fine. It won't keep getting darker throughout the day or anything.

January 28, 2017

**IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS FOUNDATION**.

I was hoping that this would work for me with a good moisturising primer because i have dry combo skin but nope, it makes my skin sooooo dry and flaky. the coverage was good though. also you have to work on it very fast as it sets (or dry) very fast.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle