3.9/5
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion Reviews
#189 in Primer

June 16, 2017

Like Magic

This stuff is seriously liquid magic. I always use this before applying eyeshadow and with it my makeup does not budge. It lasts the entire day from morning til night. You only need a small amount which makes the small bottle last quite a long time. The shade is light enough that it is very easily concealed even under lighter shades of eyeshadow. I will not ever go back to another primer product. It is pricey, but it is definitely worth it.

June 13, 2017

Great

A Sephora employee recommended this for me because I have been having a problem with my eyelids being extremely dry. So I honestly don't use it as much as a primer for eyeshadow as I do for a primer for makeup. It feels really lovely on the skin and has greatly helped the dryness on my lids. I normally have super oily (along with super dry, the struggle) lids, so my foundation sometimes slides off but not it stays all day. Overall really great.

May 02, 2017

I didn't find that it was anything special, it's a smooth lotions that spreads around easily over my eye lids, it's not a thick, cream/lotion. I didn't find that it was anything special. It's a primer, it made my shadows last longer, but I wouldn't pay the price for it. I didn't notice that it did anything more than the original, bluring flaws and especially color correcting.

March 05, 2017

By no means do I think my eyelids need anti aging but this eyeshadow primer is one of my favourites! I use an eyeshadow primer whenever I put on eyeshadow because it makes all the colours more vivid and makes them last much longer. This primer has a bit of a skin toned tint to it and it’s also a smoothing. This makes my eyeshadow last super well and helped my eyeshadow not to crease! I will be repurchasing this!

February 05, 2017

I got this product as a gift from family. It is different than other primers I have used.
    The product is very soft on the eyes as if there is nothing applied. The eye shadow stays on for the whole day without fading.

May 19, 2016

I love this primer. It's the only brand I buy. I'm not sure the anti-aging formula really does anything, but it can't hurt right? This product keeps my eye shadow locked in place all day long. Love it, can't live without it

January 11, 2016

I like the formula and I think it does the job, but I really don't like the new applicator sponge. It has a sharp ending and scratches my eyelid if I am not careful. Maybe it is just the tube I got.

December 29, 2015

I love this formula and the fact that it has anti-aging ingredients. This primer truly does make your eyeshadow last all day. I've tried this primer with different eyeshadows (MAC, Urban Decay, and drugstore brands), and it seems to work with any type of shadow (matte, sparkly, etc).

My only complaint is the applicator wand. The point of the wand is sharp and if I am not gentle, can scratch my eyelid. Maybe this was a fluke and I happened to get an odd applicator wand.

0.5/5

September 23, 2015

So mad about this one, had heard so many good things about this, really had hoped it would do what it said it would. Once again, total fail, brand new product and as it comes out of the tube it has congealed to some type of clump. It is not spreadable at all, if you manage to get it on it does nothing to help caking or prolong the wear of your eye shadow let alone have any anti ageing properties!

April 03, 2015

I am a fan of the regular eye shadow primer potion so when I saw they had the anti-aging one I asked for a sample and so far I have been really loving it!