Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden Reviews
#301 in Primer

September 14, 2017

Won't budge

Love this product! Alway gravitate towards it every time I wear eyeshadow. It is on a the pricer side of makeup for little product. But a little does go a long way and this will ensure that your eyeshadow will stay on your eyes all day!

September 14, 2017

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

This primer potion is amazing! It also get covers up bags and black circles under your eye. The tube is very cool looking and the product is awesome

February 13, 2017

I generally use the original Urban Decay Primer Potion, but noticed that there was very little left of the Eden on the shelf, so I thought I would give it a go. Overall, you can't go wrong with Urban Decay's eyelid primers. The only thing I will say is that for some reason, I find that the Eden primer creases a lot more than the OG. There are days where this is really frustrating, but still a great product! I would recommend the regular potion though :)

April 01, 2016

This primer is by far my favourite. I have very pale skin, so I was a bit worried about the tint of the primer, but it blends in so nicely. It seems expensive when purchasing it, but when you realize how little you actually need to use, the price is a steal! An unexpected benefit for me was how well it covers my dark circles. I use the potion all around my eye and with a small dab of concealer, the circles aren't even there! Plus, it holds the concealer in place just as well as it keeps my eyeshadow from creasing. I have absolutely zero complaints about this primer; I love it.

March 24, 2016

I cannot live without this product. This product lasts all day and enhances even my cheapest eye shadows. The small bottle lasts me about a year, and is definitely worth the $25. Best product ever!

February 06, 2016

This product was recommended to me by an associate at one of the make up stores and she really did recommend a good brand. This primer goes on smooth and disappears after you rub it well but you don't have to because the eyeshadow covers over it anyway. It works great on keeping my eyeshadow in place and lasts all day. The tube also last a very long time because you don't need a lot of product for it to work.

March 02, 2015

It is a little pricey but one tube lasts a long time and does a very good job! I use in the morning and my eye make up lasts all day and night!

January 07, 2015

I got the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden with my Naked 3 Palette and I totally love it. I think it edges out the UD primer potion in original for me because the soft tint actually really matches my skin tone well and I actually use a tiny bit under my eyes and it covers my dark circles! NOTHING effectively covers my dark circles. And if I put a tiny bit of concealer on top of that, it's doubly effective. I will definitely be purchasing a full size from Sephora the next time I go. I am probably going to end up with an original and Eden Primer Potion, haha. A girl can never have enough primer when she hits her late 20s.

March 24, 2014

I love how smoothly this product goes on and it makes eye shadow look wonderful afterwards. The colours seem to really pop and it makes my eyes shadow stay on for hours.

October 15, 2013

My daughter suggested this product to me and I must say I was very surprised. It's a must before I put my eye shadow on!!