Van Houtte Colombian Coffee Reviews
Ranked #438 in Coffee

June 12, 2017

Dans le bon beau pas cher vraiment mon préféré !

Disponible aussi en K cup prix très avantageux !

Le goût du café est super bon ne goûte pas le l'eau de vaisselle comme plusieurs autres marques !

Même dans le foncé très facile a boire même si on n'est pas de gros amateur de café fort !

June 06, 2017

La meilleure façon de commencer une journée selon moi. Son goût est profond et onctueux, un vrai régal. Un café de grande qualité comme je les aime!

June 06, 2017

J'ai essayer plusieurs sortes de cafe et décidément c'est le colombien noir de VanHoutte que je préfère.
    Il est juste assez corse, plein de saveur et tout simplement exquis en bouche

April 12, 2017

I am a student living in an apartment and coffee can be expensive sometimes. My favorite coffee of all time is definitely the Maxwell House Kcup in the tassimo machine because it makes a perfect strong and tasty coffee.. But as a student it's expensive to have a machine like tassimo because of the Kcups and also not very eco-friendly... so instead I use the Van houtte Colombian Coffee blend in a regular coffee machine and the taste it very very good and also very similar to the Maxwell Kcups. The price is proportionate to the quality so it's worth trying it!

March 20, 2017

I am not thrilled about this coffee. The taste is plain and average in my opinion.
    My husband however cannot live without this coffee! He swears by it! He has been drinking this coffee more than 10 years now every morning ! I have to admit that I tried to trick him over the years adding other coffees into his coffee jar and to my great surprise he spotted the difference every time and because he was unaware of my trick he thought that his coffee had gotten bad!
    So for my husband it is his one and ONLY choice and for me is a choice only if nothing else is available.

February 22, 2017

This coffee has been my go-to for over two years now. We buy it at Costco for about 50 cents a pod, can't find much cheaper than that for thus quality!

October 27, 2016

I do like Van Houtte Coffee's and this Colombian is smooth, slightly bold, rich flavor, has almost a smokey-ness to it, and the acidity of a classic medium roast. I really have to watch the measurement of how much coffee I use to brew my desired cup amount, 6, 8, 10 or 12. When I am by myself I usually do 6 or 8 and with company 10 or 12. If you do 1 level tablespoon per 2 cups, it should be perfect, took me a while to get that right. Or, the flavor is ruined easily. That is one reason I am not a huge fan of this coffee. It also can get way to bitter, and the acidity seems inconsistent, sometimes too much and gives me a sore tummy, or not enough to give that smoothness in taste and balance in flavor. I also think Van Houtte is over priced for their quality. I used to love their flavored coffees; Vanilla and Hazelnut, but I don't like the chemicals anymore.

This review has mixed feelings, I will buy it sometimes, but it isn't a first pick for me. I hope this review gives you enough info for you to decide whether to buy it. Thanks

October 26, 2016

Le café à un bon goût riche et velouté à la fois. Rapide à se faire le matin et super bon en bouche. C'est une marque que j'aime beaucoup. Je recommande.

October 26, 2016

This coffee has a rich, bold taste. For me, I know it is a good coffee if I can drink it black. I have always been a coffee drinker and I change up the way I take my coffee. If the coffee is really good, I drink it black and if it's not, I need to add a creamer or flavor too it. This coffee tastes really good and I can take it just straight black coffee. The only thing is it's a bit pricey and a very close competition to other coffee that I like.

2.7/5

June 29, 2016

We have these at work. The coffee is definitely fresh and has a strong taste. I am not a fan of the smell of the Van Houtte Coffee Cups. I also think its a little pricey for its quality. I can get the Starbucks Pike Place coffee for the same price (or even cheaper!)