Vasaline lip therapy Reviews

Great product, strange packaging

I love this Vaseline lip therapy! Its great for using before bed because it coats so well. My only problem with this is dirt can get into it far too easily. I would rather if it were in a stick formula.

Perfect size

I recently purchased the Vaseline lip therapy for my 7 year old grandson. He often has chapped lips in the winter and is fussy about putting stuff on his lips. It’s a perfect size for my purse and readily available when we need it.

April 21, 2020

One of my favorite lip balms!

My favorite makeup and beauty category are anything lips. Lip balms, lip treatments, lip scrubs, lipsticks, lip glosses- you name it! I usually always end up coming back to my og lip balm: Vasaline Lip Therapy. For the amazing price, you get enough product and it works. It leaves your lips a little shiny and it works. Really recommend!

New Brunswick, Canada

ITS SO CUTE AND LITTLE!

I love the stuff. I bought it because it was really cute and little and I thought it would just be fun to have in my room as like a cute little jar of Vaseline. once I use it on my lips I started using it daily, it works! like actually works! which is crazy cuz most lip balms I feel like they just make you dryer, but this lip balm stuff works awesome and it's cute. it's small and compact so you can bring it with you on the go. I like to keep one in my backpack for school! it costs $2.50 or three bucks around that range which is pretty good. I'm really cheap so it seems expensive to me, but it's good value.

February 05, 2020

I like it so much

My lips are very dry and easy to be dry.
    So, I put this product before i go to bed every day and now i got soft and moisture lips. This product has a good price too

January 15, 2020

Smooth lips all day

I have one of these just about everywhere in my car in my purse at home in the kitchen in the bathroom so it's always ready to use when my lips feel a little dry which happens often especially in this Winter weather

January 09, 2020
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Game changer

I usually suffer with terribly dry sore lips in the winter months but I've recently discovered these handy little round tins that have changed me life (slightly dramatic)
    I picked mine up for £1 and I have one in my bag, in the car, upstairs and one in the living room.
    My lips have been so soft and we'll moisturised this winter.
    I will definitely be stocking.

October 10, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Works wonders

I absolutely love Vasaline products especially their lip line. The lip therapy is so hydrating. Its absolutely incredible. My lips chap really bad and this helps to restore them to their natural beauty.

August 11, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

This is my favourite lip balm

This is my favourite lip balm out of all the ones I've tried. It works so well as moisturising my lips and I always have one in my bag. I especially like the rosy lips one

July 25, 2019

Best lip balm ever!

There are millions of lip balms out there but this one works the best. It moisturizes and heals dry lips like magic. You just have to get used to its thickness. (It's almost like a lip butter.)